B1 Pt7 Temptation

Mae woke up next to Xiumin. His body was practically engulfing her. She looked at the clock on his nightstand. It was about 3:00am.
They had been asleep for well over 12 hours.
"Oh wow. I should get to my own room" she whispered.
He wrapped his arms around her tighter and pulled her in.
"Just sleep here with me." He said as he put his hand on the back of her neck. She felt a tingling and suddenly fell back asleep.

Hours later Xiumin woke her up with a kiss on her forehead. He was fully dressed and had already made breakfast for her.
"Wake up Mae. You need to wake up." He said.

For some reason she couldn't actually wake up. She kept closing her eyes.

"I can't wake up." She whimpered.

"Oh hold on. I forgot." Said Xiumin. He placed his hand on her neck and she instantly felt recharged and was able to sit up.
"What was that?" She asked as she rubbed her head.
"You couldn't sleep last night so I put a sleep spell on you." He explained as he fed her.
"You can do spells too? What all can you do?"
"Yeah I taught Baekhyun. I can put people to sleep and wake them up. Wipe memories and some other things that you may not want to know just yet." He laughed.
"Oh. That's cool." She smiled.
He looked at her bandaged neck.
"You let him bite you like that didn't you."
"What?! No." She panicked. She was embarrassed.
"There is no sign that you tried to get away or push him off. You let him bite you like that, whether you liked it or not." He said as he turned to face her.
She looked down.
"I did. I love it when he bites me. I feel an adrenaline rush that is unlike any other. I want it all the time. The pain makes me feel important." She began to cry.
He was surprised.
"Don't think that way. I hate to tell you this but he is just using you. You are only blood to him Mae. He thinks it's fun and it's sick. You are important to me but your important to me not because of your blood but because I enjoy my time with you. I hate even hurting you but I need it in order to keep spending time with you. So please. Try to resist him next time." He pleaded.
She understood what he was saying but was still so hungry for Baekhyuns bite.
"Aren't you hungry? You haven't eaten in days." She asked.
"I'm fine." He said as he went to fix his hair in the mirror.
She saw a knife on his desk. She reached over quickly and pricked her finger.
The scent filled his mind. His eyes turned a dark red and his fangs extended.
She ran her blood along her neck.
Xiumin turned around and looked at her. He was breathing hard.
"What are you doing Mae? Why are you doing this? You know I haven't eaten lately. Why do you want this?" He asked as he walked closer.
"Don't be afraid. This is what I want." She whispered.
Xiumin tried his best to keep his cravings at bay but after only a minute they finally took control. He pinned her arms to the bed and sunk his teeth deep into her neck.
She let out a whimper. This was different from Baekhyun. This wasn't just hunger. This was starvation. He tightened his grips on her wrists. She let out a quiet sound. He bit down harder. She through her head back and blacked out.

She opened her eyes. He was in the bathroom brushing his teeth.

She tried to sit up but was too weak.
"Xiumin..." She stuttered.
He came back into the room with juice and a wet towel. He rolled up the towel and put it on her forehead. He put a straw in her juice and let her drink it.
"I'm sorry Mae. I'm sorry I couldn't control myself. Are you alright?" He asked.
"You drank alot. When was the last time you were actually full? Do you need any more?" She asked.
"I haven't been this full in years. I must have drank about 3 or 4 pints. No I am as full as I can be. Please don't tempt me like that. It just makes me feel bad after." He said with a disappointed face.
"Your more powerful than you let on Xiumin." She replied.

He smiled a fake smile and she left to the kitchen Baekhyun was drinking a cup of hot tea with Chanyeol and Sehun.
"Woa! Look at those bites! Damn Baek you must have really been hungry." Laughed Chanyeol.
Baekhyun looked up and was proud at marking his territory. He suddenly noticed something different. A bite on her right shoulder that looked extremely deep. She had bruises on her wrists.
"Get over here. Now." He said sternly.
She came close to him. He inspected the bite.
"Wow. He really lost it on you." Mumbled Baekhyun.
She knew he was talking about Xiumin.
"I thought she belonged to you Baekhyun." Said Chanyeol
"She belongs to all of us. Xiumin has as much right to her as I do." Explained Baekhyun.
"You don't even look like your in pain Mae." Laughed Sehun.
They might as well know. Not only was she embracing her new life, she was thriving.
"I enjoy the pain." She said with a devilish smile.
Baekhyun choked on his drink. While Sehun and Chanyeol laughed.

She got a cup of tea and sat back down.