B1 Pt2 Getting To Know You

Mae opened her eyes when her stomach growled. She hadn't remembered eating anything.

Walked out of her room and went downstairs. It was still about 3:00am. No one was awake.

"I thought they slept in the day time. Why are none of them awake now?"

She looked in the fridge in the kitchen and nothing was there. She looked through the pantry and it was also empty.

"Well they won't have any blood if I die of starvation!" She whispered.

"Here. I can make you some rice." Said a voice behind her.
She turned around quickly and it was Xiumin. He was holding a bag of rice.

She started to walk out of the kitchen.

"I know youre hungry. I'm not gonna bite you. If you want me to leave I will but you should really eat, Mae." He said grabbing a hold of her hand, gently.

She stopped and turned around. After pausing to think, Mae finally nodded her head.

"Yes you want me to leave or yes you want to eat?"

"Yes I want to eat." She replied softly.

He smiled from hearing her voice and he started cooking for her.

"Sit down at the table. The rest of the boys will be up soon and I'm sure you want to get back to your room before they wake up." He said. He was being sincere and she enjoyed it. She felt comfortable around him.

"What happens if you....don't......you know.......drink blood?" She asked softly.

"Not all of us need to feed on blood. Kai, Chen, DO, Lay, and Suho feed on emotion. However Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun, and I have to feed. If we don't, we get really sick and eventually die. It's unfortunate because not all of us chose this life style. We normally have to feed once every three days but Baekhyun said with your blood we would have to feed only once a week." He said.

"When was the last time you drank any?" She asked.

"4 days ago." He replied.

She almost felt guilty. She never wanted to hurt anyone and he was already over three days.

"You ready to eat?" He said as he put the bowl of rice infront of her. She took a spoonful and kept eating.

She heard a commotion upstairs. It sounded like things being thrown around.

She turned to Xiumin and he laughed.
"Baekhyun is awake. He always wakes up angry when he's hungry." He continued to laugh.

Chanyeol ran downstairs and came into the kitchen. He noticed Mae and put his face to her neck to smell her blood which of course made her pull back.
"Mmm I can smell the quality." Laughed Chanyeol.
She got up and left the kitchen and started upstairs.

"Did you know if you would treat her like she lives here she would probably be more willing to give us her blood." Said Xiumin looking at Chanyeol.

"Did you know that you have to drink her blood or you will die soon?" Chanyeol replied with a smart ass tone.

"Fuck you" said Xiumin as they both laughed.

A few others came in after an hour or two.

Suddenly Baekhyun came in and got a glass of water.
"Is the bitch still asleep?" He asked.
"Come on man. Don't call her that." Said Xiumin. Normally Baekhyun would get pissed at the comment and throw stuff around but Xiumin was the oldest in the group and he respected him.
"You need blood Xiumin. Why are you even defending her?!" Baekhyun asked.
"Youre only pissed because she slapped you." Mumbled DO.
Others laughed under their breath. Baekhyun suddenly threw his glass at him and walked out.
They all laughed.

Mae was in the bathroom in a towel brushing her hair after a shower. The door was closed but not locked.
Baekhyun passed by and heard her humming a sweet tune. He stopped by and leaned on the wall next to the door and listen to her.
Her voice made him smile.
He closed his eyes and began to day dream.

"What are you doing?" Asked Mae as she looked up at him.
He opened his eyes and his smile instantly turned to an angry face.

He rolled his eyes.
"I'm hungry." He said.
"Me too. You guys have no food." She said as she began to walk back o her room. He caught her wrist.
"You can't talk to me like that." He said.
She had enough. If she was trapped here and was going to be used as prey anyways she was going to speak her mind.
"You know what?!" She started as she pushed him up to the wall
"I'm so done with you! I get that you spent money on me or what ever but I am not OWNED by you. You need me. I know that your kind gets sick if you haven't had a feed in a while. So please treat me better or I will keep acting like the bitch you think I am." She yelled.

Baekhyun had never been yelled at like this before. It made his heart flutter. He blushed. She turned around and went in to her room and yelled "AND I WANT MY DOOR FIXED!"

He had no idea how this felt. He turned around and walked down the hallway. He let out a loud yell that was kind of a happy yell but angry also. He walked down to the living room where all the boys were joking together.

"Xiumin can you and a someone else go get groceries. Like human food. Be sure to get red meat and spinach. Chanyeol go fix her fucking door." Said Baekhyun.

"But didn't you break it?" Asked Chanyeol.
Baekhyun glared at him.
"But I will do that because love to fix doors....ITS MY FAVOURITE FUCKING THING TO DO!" Said Chanyeol as he went upstairs.
Xiumin took Chen, Suho, and Lay with him to go get food. DO went back to sleep and Sehun went to go mess with Mae and Chanyeol. Kai went upstairs and talked with Baekhyun for a while.