The pinkish tainted water from the tub were slipping on the shower floor.

Lisa can't breathe and she felt so good. The familiar feeling of emptiness and darkness welcomed her.
And by not breathing helps her convince that she was right all along.
That she died with her 4 years ago and it makes her happy.

"Lisa."
She heard her sweet gentle voice in her mind.

"What are you doing, Lisa?"
Lisa heard her again. A vision of a smiling brunette girl formed in her mind.

"Fuck!!"
Lisa furrowed her brows when she heard a faint sound but it was not from her. It was not from the person she's expecting it to be.

"Lily!! Shit shit! What are you doing?!!"
Lisa felt two hands strongly pulled her out from the water. She coughed as she open her eyes only to see a dark eyes staring at her in worry.

"Oh shit! Your wrist! What did you do?!!"
Taehyung asked in panicked as he carry her out from the bathroom and brought her to his bed. He run to his kitchen to find the first aid kit and hurriedly went back to his bedroom where she found her laying on his bed looking lifeless.
She was hardly breathing but she can't feel anything, her wrist went numb from the cut and bruised and her mind was still hazy.

Taehyung went near her as he tried to stop the bleeding on her wrist. It was not that severe but it's still a cut and a bruised. She was only numb and breathless because she tried to drowned herself for like a minute or 2.

Luckily, Taehyung woke up from hearing weird laughters and running water in his bathroom. He looked at his side and found that the blonde was no longer beside him. He heard a splashing sound of water in his bathroom floor so he stand up in curiosity.

He hesitated to come in or not but when the noise became quite, that's when he pushed aside those second thoughts as he walked in the bathroom and what he saw terrifies him.

After cleaning and mending her wound, Taehyung securely wrapped her bruised wrist with a bandage cloth and then he turn to look at the blonde girl who is still dripping wet.

They stared at each other for a moment.

"Why did you do that? You scared me."
He gently asked her, sighing in worry.

"I'm sorry."
That's the only words that came out from her trembling lips.

"Do you know how much it scares me to see you almost dying huh? That's even worse than seeing Irene with another man."
Taehyung hold her hands as he keep his eyes on her.

"Are you really okay? If you need anything you can always lean on me. I'm here for you. Just don't do that again okay?"
The sincerity in Taehyung's voice brought tears to Lisa's eyes.

"I'm sorry, Taye. I'm sorry."
She repeated those words as she wiped her streaming tears on her cheeks.

He pulled her in a warm hug as she willingly accepted it and she sobbed until her eyes went dry.

They both stayed like that for a moment till Lisa pulled out from the hug, releasing Taehyung completely off from her grasped.

"It's okay, okay?"

"Okay."
Lisa nodded.

Taehyung stand up and pick a towel to his closet, he walked to her and started drying her wet blonde hair as he hummed a song.

Lisa's hands were still shaky as she stared at the boring wall of his room. Her heart is still beating so fast but she feel nothing. How many times did she tried to kill herself but end up regretting it later?
She lost counts of it and felt nothing. It's so empty that it makes her anxious.

Suddenly, Taehyung pulled out her soaked shirt and wrapped the towel around her bare upper body. He didn't even look at her as he turned around to grabbed new clothes for her.

Lisa's attention went to Taehyung as she noticed how gentleman he is, what does Irene did not saw in him? He's the perfect dream guy of every girl. He's handsome, tall, kind, smart, and yeah, he's also freaking rich!

Taehyung came into her view holding a new spare clothes for her. Even though he's only wearing a pajama she still noticed how ravishing he look. She caught her breath and stared up at him. He's really handsome with eyes too dark and still for her comfort.

"Are you okay?"
The guy asked in worry but she didn't answer, instead she stand up and faced him.

"We give everything for love until it felt dry and empty.."
She held her gaze to his dark ones.

"We give everything even if it kills us."
Taehyung only stared at her as he saw how in pain she is right now like what he's been feeling for months. He wanted to do something to eased it but he's also scared.

What if it's a mistake? What if it's not the right answer? He's freaking scared of what the consequences will brought to them.

"Isn't that unfair? We drained ourselves for them but they still end up leaving us anyway."
Her gaze were empty as well as she feel so tired of everything she feels.

"I wanna feel something, Taye. This thing fucking hurts and I know you feel it too."
She said but Taehyung didn't do something he only give her the spare clothes so that she can wear it. He turned around and waited her to put those damn clothes because who knows? Taehyung is really having a hard time controlling his self. This blonde girl behind him is attractive as fuck.

He gave her for a minute to changed before he turn around to look at her but the blonde girl didn't do anything instead she put the towel down and let him see her naked upper body.
Taehyung's hands turned into a ball of fist as his adams apple went down and up, jaw clenching.

Without another word, he pulled her close, kissing her passionately. She instantly responded, pulling him hard against her and kissing him hungrily.

This is the thing that Taehyung is scared of doing but he break his words as he is kissing her now.

He laid her down at his king sized bed and started kissing her neck. Lisa let out a soft moan.

She is empty like he is, she was badly hurt like he was. They needed that comfort as they believe that two people who were broken can be stronger by comforting one another.

 They needed that comfort as they believe that two people who were broken can be stronger by comforting one another