8. The demanding, naughty brat...

Start from the beginning

Pragya: Aalu we have no choice left other than to do this ... Trust me... Im ready to face the consequences... Shock treatment is needed to make abhi to get back to normal self...

Please understand me aalu... We are doing it and no buts and ifs.... By the way, Where is puru bhai??? Did he do as I said???  I dont want any mishaps to happen in my absence...

Im feeling bored here ... when will this stupid doctor leave me... I just want to go to our home aalu.... Home sweet home with my abhi beside me...

Aaliya: ahem ahem.. Down to earth darling.... Purab is taking care of your works properly... All is happening as you said...

Doctor said we can discharge you tommorow.... Can I arrange a room for you near by to bhai's room???

Pragya: Whaattt??? Hoye... I will stay with my husband only... Don't you know that a wife will be with her husband in the same room... Arrange for my dresses in abhi's room... Is that clear??.

Aaliya: But darling... How can you stay with bhai??? Bhai wont accept this.... He will jump from sky to earth and will create a big issue for sure...

Pragya : Leave that to me aalu... I will settle that matter... Its very simple for me..  I made abhi to kiss me on his own... Its not hard for me to do this...

Aaliya: whaatttt....😨😨😨😨...  Bhai kissed you... I cant believe this... I think its a kiss on your forehead to comfort you na...

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂..  No... Not at all... 😊😊😊😊.... Im very shy to say aaliya... My abhi gave me a passionate lip lock that too on his own...

Aaliya stuns and pinches herself not able to believe what pragya is saying... Aaliya asks pragya is it true and she nods her head with a blushy smile...  Aaliya hi-fies with pragya... Aaliya prays to god to make abhi accept pragya soon as his wife in reality ...

.....

Aaliya, purab and pragya are worried that abhi has not come to hospital for the whole day... They keep on trying his number but its been switched off after he left the hospital....

Purab searched for abhi in various places which abhi used to go always when he is sad... But purab cant trace abhi's location at all.... He with a worried and defeated face reaches the hospital...

Aaliya: Hey puru... Where is abhi bhai???.

Purab: I don't know aalu... I searched everywhere.... But abhi is no where to be found.... Im scared like hell... Nothing wrong should have happened to abhi....

Aaliya's eyes welled up and purab tried his level best to convince aaliya... They forget the fact that pragya is also with them in that room...

After sometime, they composes themselves and looks at pragya who is keeping calm without reacting for anything and behaving as if nothing has happened...

Aaliya: Pragya... say something... Why are you sitting like this without reacting???? I'm scared pragya.... Bhai... 😭😭😭😭

Pragya: purab bhai... Go and bring that idiot abhi right now before me  or else ... 😬😬😬😬

Purab: What are you saying pragya??? I told you na... I have searched him for the whole day... He is no where to be found... Where will I search him now??? Oh god!!!! Why are you punishing us like this??? What am I going to do now???