8. The demanding, naughty brat...

Start from the beginning

Poor abhi doesn't know the fact that pragya knows him in and out... All his dark secrets are known to pragya already and she is the sole reason that no one knows anything about abhi....

Pragya wanna tease abhi and she with a naughty smirk winks at abhi....
Pragya starts to laugh uncontrollably on seeing abhi blinking his eyes and finding no words to answer her....

Abhi's lips curved to a bright smile on seeing pragya's laughter and he pats her head lovingly and his heart felt an unknown relief....

Pragya: Oh my god!!!! Cant believe this...  What a killer smile... You are just taking my breaths away abhi... Im very happy that you are my husband.... My... My... My....

Pragya you are a lucky girl to get a handsome and hot throb as your husband.... But abhi... Remember you have to look only at me... Dont dare to take advantage of my illness and if I find out any girls looking at you, I will kill you for sure...

Abhi:! 😂😂😂😂....  Silly girl... You are trying to scare me... The Abhishek mehra... No ways...
I don't like any woman and you need not worry about that...

But fuggy, you are shamelessly flirting with me.... Naughty girl... Close your mouth... A big water falls is running down uncontrollably... Control yourself... Remember you are sick and we are in hospital...

Pragya: Ya ya agreed My husband...
of course Im flirting with you as I like to praise you a lot... 😉😉😉😉.... Love you so much....

One thing is clear for me... You loved me so much na after our marriage.... Im a very lucky one to have you as my husband...

Abhi doesn't know what to say to pragya... His eyes become dark all of a sudden as the words of pragya echoed in his mind reminding him of the same dialogue by a girl which took away the precious people from him....

Abhi gave a weak smile and asked pragya to sleep and covers her with duvet.... The whole night abhi couldn't have a single glimpse of sleep too as the bitter past is haunting his memory again...

Abhi just want to run away from this as it started to trouble him too much... Later at Morning, he excuses for some urgent work and moves away asking aaliya to take care of pragya...

Aaliya: So my little munchkin, how is the progress??? What is your hubby saying???

Pragya: Fine... Going good... So, far all is good aalu... But the real play of this daring pragya gonna start after we go to our house only... Aalu... Do me  a favour... Listen... 🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇

Aaliya: Whaatttt.... 😨😨😨😨.... No... No... I cant do this for sure...  Are you in your senses pragya??? Remember this will create a big problem between you and abhi bhai for sure...