Ch. 19: Blackmailing Felix

AN EARLY CHAPTER HAS SPAWNED BECAUSE I LIKE THIS STORY SO MUCH!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anti woke up hearing music and talking. His eyes open, his eyes still green, he glances around meeting Felix's eyes. Felix narrows his eyes at Anti. Anti grins at Felix right before his eyes change to blue in time as Signe looks at Anti. Anti looks at Signe sitting beside him. He puts his arm around her neck and she smiles, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Felix!" Mariza said snapping Felix back to reality. He looks ahead and sees the light changed to green only to go to red. Mariza looks at Felix. "Felix, you okay?" He nods.

"Y-Yeah." Felix said. Felix puts his head in his hand as he rests against the car door. Mariza looks at Signe, Signe looking at Felix worried too.

"You sure? You've been out of it for a while now." Signe said. Felix looks at the mirror, and looks at Anti, he grips the steering wheel and then looks in front of him.

"I'm fine." Felix snapped. Mariza looks at Felix, not convinced at all. She doesn't press it though. She can tell he is mad about something and she always lets him cool off before they talk about anything. Signe looks at Anti, noticing his distant look. Signe kisses his cheek, Anti looks at her.

"I'm glad you are finally feeling better after all that." Signe said to him. Anti gives her a smile.

"Me too." Anti said. Felix grips the steering wheel again. 'How long has Anti been with us? How long?! I know how Jack acts and he's been acting weird, not to mention the green eyes. That Anti bastard.' Felix thought to himself. Felix's knuckles turn white, Mariza notices it and touches Felix's shoulder. Felix relaxes, she feels his muscle relax making her smile but still worried.

"Relax, do you want me to drive?" Mariza asks. Felix glances at her.

"No, we are almost home." Felix said.

"What's wrong than?" She asks. Felix looks back at his mirror and then at the road.

"I'll tell you later." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as the four got to Felix and Mariza's home, Felix grabbed Anti's arm.

"You two have fun, we'll get things ready." Felix said. Signe and Mariza nod, walking away. Felix grips Anti's arm, he pulls Anti down the hall and into the office. Felix grabs Anti's shirt and pushes him against the foam covered wall.

"F-Felix, what ar--" Felix's fists clench Anti's shirt.

"Cut the bullsh*t. I know you aren't Jack." Felix snapped. Anti sighs, his eyes change back to green. He grabs Felix's wrists.

"I didn't take you as smart, Felix." Anti said.

"Where's Jack?" Felix asks. Anti smirks at him.

"Jack won't be joining us for a while now, he is busy tied up and dying like Mark is." Anti said. Felix's eyes widen only to harden within an instant.

"You son of a b*tch. If you had something to do with Mark--"

"Oh dream on, Felix. Dark did that to Mark. Markie's been having the same problem that Sean has been having. The only difference between Dark and I is I'm not patient like he is. And he is after me anyway, so I don't plan on helping in your quest to save Mark. That was Dark's mistake killing that dumbass. It gets rid of Dark, so I see no benefit for me." Anti said. Felix raises his fist to hit Anti but stops inches from Jack's face. Felix saw Anti's eyes change to blue and Jack's lets go of Felix, slouching. Jack looks at Felix, at his fist.

"F-Felix? Wh-What are..you doing?" Jack mumbled. Felix's eyes soften, Felix's grip on him lossens. Felix keeps Jack upright.

"Jack." Felix said worried. Jack coughs, Felix sees blood staining Jack's bandage as Jack's eyes change to green and he grins. Anti pushes Felix backward and Felix catches himself before he runs into the wall. Anti chuckles.

"I have Jack wrapped around my finger, try to hit me again and I'll make you hit sweet, innocent and weak Jack. Don't worry about Signe, I promised Jack something and so far he is cooperating. I'm a man of my word. But tell anyone I'm here, Felix, and I'll kill Mariza." Anti said. Felix's hands ball into fists, staring cold at Anti as the door opens. The girls coming in. Signe goes over to Anti showing him something as Mariza walks pass Felix, only to stop. She turns around, she touches Felix's hand.

"Felix." Mariza said. Felix looks at her as he relaxes. She holds his hand in hers. "Is something wrong?" Felix glances at Anti and back at her. He kisses her forehead.

"No. Everything's fine." He lied. She looks at Anti and back at him, still worried. She touches his side.

"A-Are you sure? You don't seem fine." She said. He gives her a small smile.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Tired is all." Felix said.

"Oh, well if you're tired than we--"

"Mariza...I'm fine. I promise." Felix said. She was gonna ask more, but when she looked back into his eyes, she felt like she should not. She slips her arms around his center and hugs him, resting her head under his chin. Felix hugs her back. She hugs him tighter.

"You can tell me anything...you know that, right?" Mariza asks. Felix hesitates, he looks over at Anti who is talking with Signe. He looks down at the floor.

"I know, with Mark in the hospital and everything else. It is getting to me I guess. But I'm okay." Felix said. Mariza looks at him, meeting his eyes. She smiles at her, which makes him smile.

"We'll talk more about this, tonight? Okay?" She asks. Felix stares at her. 'I have to protect her, I can't lose her.' Felix thought to himself. He nods at her.

"O-Okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I like good guy Felix. Not the d*ckhead people usually make him as in stories. There are probably some where he isn't mean, I'm just saying they are rare. But I like good guy Felix...oh and...poor Jack and Mark..