Ch. 8: Mark And Amy

Mark sighs before he just puts his head on Amy's shoulder. They are waiting at baggage claim for Jack and Signe to come. Amy chuckles lightly and than puts her hand into Mark's black hair. (Yes it is not red...I know tragic. He put his hair back to normal after dying it five different colors. Although I did like the red. But its his hair..) Amy kisses his head.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"I'm tired." Mark whined.

"Oh. Stop being a baby." She said. Mark picks his head up, looking at her.

"No." He said quietly making her smile. Mark kisses her nose making her giggle and lean back slightly.

"M-Marrk." She said blushing. Mark puts an arm around her waist and pull her towards him, smiling. He pecks a kiss on her lips as she moves her hands on his shoulders.

"Aww, I'm gonna lose my lunch." Someone said. Mark looks in front of him seeing Jack and Signe. Signe lightly hits Jack's shoulder.

"Oo stuff it. It's adorable." She said. Mark stands up seeing they have yet to get their bags.

"Jack and I will get the bags. You two stay here." Mark said. They both leave and Signe sits down next to Amy.

"You two are still cute." She said. Amy looks at her.

"Thanks. Um...so how's Jack? I heard he was sick a few days ago." Amy said. Signe leans back in her seat, looking at Jack.

"I don't know, I feel like he's been lying to me and..I don't know Amy. He's never acted the way he has been before." She said. Amy looks over at Jack, seeing Mark and him talking while looking at the bags that roll on by them.

"Lying huh? Can you get it out of him as to why?" She asks. Signe shakes her head.

"No. Sean is stubborn like that, he's a sweetheart for not wanting to worry me but that only hurts himself and I don't want him to get hurt. He means a lot to me." Signe said. Any looks at her.

"Is this some type of cheating?" She asks. Signe looks at her.

"No. No, Sean would never do that to me. No, can you promise me to keep an eye on him when I'm not around?" She asks. Amy nods.

"Yeah. Of course." Amy said. Signe smiles.

"Thanks." She said. Amy stares at Jack, noticing a few things. 'This reminds me of Mark trying to hide how much Danny's death really affected him from me. He tried to stay strong for me because I was already crying about it. But when he made that hiatus video for his channel, he came into the house bawling afterwards and I immediately went to him to comfort him. I didn't consider Mark's feelings at all at first and that really hurt him. And I don't want Signe to make that mistake with Jack. I mean with his silence on soical media, his fans worried about him, Signe doesn't seem to be as worried as she should be.' Amy thought. She looks at Signe.

"Signe, I made some previous mistakes with Mark and I'm seeing some of those signs in Jack. And you don't seem to be as worried as you should be for him." She said. Signe looks at her worried.

"What do you mean?" She asks. Amy sees the two boys coming over to them. Amy gets up.

"Check Jack's latest comments on his videos and Twitter and also talk to Robin. Than you'll know." Amy said.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Jack stares out the window in the front passenger seat. Mark looks at the mirror, seeing Amy and Signe asleep in the back seat. Mark lowers the radio volume to almost nothing.

"So, how have you been?" He asks. Jack looks over at Mark.

"Fine." He said.

"Really, you didn't seem fine two days ago." Mark suddenly said. Jack looks away and than Mark sighs. "I'm sorry, man...I'm just worried about is all. You aren't exactly acting like yourself."

"Yo-You wouldn't believe me even if I told you. So just leave it alone, Mark." Jack said before he leans against the car door, pull his hood up and closing his eyes. Mark glances at Jack and than at the road.

"Even if you don't tell me, Signe still has the right to know, Sean. Because she is your girlfriend and she is worried about, we all are. Even your fans are worried about you, you need to tell--"

"Could you just drop it, Mark! I know, I'm a f*cking screw-up! But you don't need to tell me!" Jack snapped angrily. Mark grips the steering wheel again but loosens when he calms himself.

"You aren't a screw-up, Jack." Mark said. Jack looks at Mark and than looks away staying silent for a long time until he finally spoke again.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap." He said quietly. Mark smiles a little.

"Apology accepted." Mark said. Mark glances at Jack and than at the road. "So, what's up than? Are you gonna tell me why you snapped? Or tell me what's been going on with you?"

"I feel like I'm losing my mind slowly and surely for real this time." Jack said.

"What does that mean?" Mark asks. Jack sighs.

"This is gonna sound crazy, but I've been seeing Anti." Jack admitted. Mark looks at Jack and than back at the road.

"Anti....Um...Okay. I could believe that with how you have been acting recently." Mark said. Jack looks at Mark. 'Could? Could...I knew he wouldn't believe me. Of course I'm on my own in this, everyone else will look at me like I'm f*cking insane.' Jack thought.

"Just forget it." Jack said quietly. He than just stares out the window in silence leaving Mark to his own thoughts and the road ahead.