Ch. 4: Recording, Sleeping, Repeat

Jack smiled, having no disturbances from recording expect for his headache. He looks over at Signe who is waiting in the doorway. He motion her to come over. She doesn't move though.

"Come here Signe." He said. Signe walks over to Jack. He takes her hand and she smiles.

"What to go out to lunch or dinner tonight?" She asks. Jack nods.

"Yeah." He said. He pulls her into his lap and rests his arms around her waist. Signe smiles. Jack kisses her cheek. "Thanks for taking care of me when I was sick." Signe smiles again.

"That's what girlfriends do for their boyfriends." She said. Jack winces feel the sharp pain in his head return. He puts his hand in his hair. Signe loses her smile. "Sean, what's wrong?"

"Headache. It's nothing." He said. Signe rests her head on him and closes her eyes. They stay like that for a while, so lokg that Signe almost fell asleep. But she picks up her head and gets out of Jack's arms right when Felix messages on Skype. Signe leaves and Jack clicks on it and accepts into a call.

"He's alive!" Felix yelled. Jack smiles a little.

"I've been really sick Felix." Jack said.

"Oh...okay man. Do you want to come over to the UK to record something with me?" He asks. Jack sighs.

'I normally wouldn't shoot down a opportunity to record with him, but I'm just not feeling the greatest.' Jack thought to himself.

"M-Maybe later Felix. I'm not feeling too good still, but just enough to record at my house." Jack said.

"Alright. Well I got to go. Say hi to Signe for me." Felix said. Jack smiles.

"Bye man." Jack said. Felix hangs up and Jack starts scrolling through comments and he smiles getting an idea. He takes off his headphones and puts them on the table. He hits record and looks into the camera and pulls up his phone to start a reading your comments video.

*Few minutes later*

Jack posts the Obey video on his channel and then hears a knock on his door. He looks over and Signe opens it.

"Are you done for today?" She asks. Jack nods. She walks over to him and takes his hand into hers. She pulls him out of the chair. He turns off the lights as they both go downstairs. Jack looks at the TV seeing a movie paused on screen. Jack sits on the couch and Signe resumes the movie. She crawls over into Jack's lap. Jack rests his head on his shoulder, closing his eyes from exhaustion and wraps his arms around her.

After a few minutes, Signe can feel Jack asleep against her. She smiles and looks at him. She puts her hand in his green hair.  She kisses his head and closes her eyes. She smiles and sighs. She opens her eyes and quietly slips out of Jack's arms. She makes sure Jack ends up laying on the couch instead of the floor and she goes into the kitchen. She looks at time seeing it is almost midnight. She goes back into the living room. She shakes Jack and Jack groans.

"F-Five more minutes mom." He said sleepily. Signe chuckles and shakes Jack more.

"Sean, it's almost midnight. Lets go to bed." She said. Jack opens his eyes and meets her. Signe turns off the TV and grabs Jack's hand. She pulls him off the couch and upstair. She gets dressed for bed while Jack just collapses into it without changing at all. Signe smiles as Jack snuggles in the blankets. Signe walks around the bed and goes under the covers. She looks at Jack as he fasts asleep on his stomach with his arms under his pillow and his head in it. Signe smiles. She sits up and kisses Jack's cheek.

"Night, I love you." She said. She lays down not expecting an answer, but gets one.

"I love you too Signe." Jack said. Signe opens her eyes and smiles as her cheeks blush red.