Ch. 3: Pancakes

Jack opens his eyes to find Signe gone and light breaking through the curtains. He moves slightly and groans. He can see his phone nearby. So he moves towards it and grabs it. He hops onto twitter immediately and sees all his subscribers are worried since it's been three days since he posted a video. So everyone is really worried because he has never done this before. He turns off his phone and buries his face in his pillow, not wanting to get up. But he hears the door open and feels a hand on his back.

"Sean? Are you awake?" Signe asks. Jack opens his eyes and hooks his arms around Signe's waist, pulling her down onto the bed in front of him. Jack pulls Signe close to his and closes his eyes. Signe laughs. "Really?" Jack smiles

"Yes." He said. Signe sighs and kisses Jack's cheek.

"How are you feeling? Better?" She asks. Jack nods.

"Just tired now." He said. She smiles.

"Well, come on. Let's get out of of bed and I'll make you something to eat." She said. She sits up and Jack pulls the blankets close around him. Signe crosses her arms, looking down at him. Jack holds her eyes for a few moments. He then flips over, putting his back to Signe.

'Don't look into her eyes. That's how she gets what she wants.' Jack thinks to himself. Signe smiles. She gets under the blankets and moves against Jack's back. Her hands move under his shirt and touches his belly. Jack flinches and pulls Signe's hand out.

"Why are your hands cold?!" Jack asks. Signe laughs. She pushes on Jack's back.

"Come on! Out of bed." She said. Jack pushes the blankets off him and they both get out of bed. Jack yawns and Signe smiles. She turns away from Jack. "I'll make you breakfast." She then leaves and Jack looks into the mirror and chuckles seeing his hair is a mess. But he shrugs it off and just slips on some socks and goes downstairs already smelling stuff cooking. Jack stops at the counter as Signe turns her back to him. "What do you want?"

"Pancake!" Jack instantly said and Signe chuckles.

"I shouldn't even have to ask." She said. Jack shakes his head.

"No. You shoudn't." He said. Signe starts putting the ingredients together.

"Are you gonna record today?" She asks. Jack looks away, thinking.

"Um...Yeah. I'll try to contact Mark and them." He said. He goes upstairs and goes into his room and grabs his phone. He unlocks it and instantly stops. He shakes his head and goes into his office. He turns on his computer and sits down in his dark green and black racer chair. He sees it bot up and goes onto skype. He messages Mark, Wade, and Bob asking if they might want to record something. About five minutes later Mark answers with a call. Jack turns on his mic and answers it. He slips on his headset and Mark smiles at him.

"There's the irishman." He said. Jack smiles a little at him.

"You want to record later?" He asks. Mark nods.

"Are you sure you're up to it? You have been dead silent from social media for about two days. Don--"

"I'll handle that." Jack interrupted. Marks nods and looks away. Suddenly Bob and Wade pop up.

"He's alive!" Wade said.

"Hey Jack." Bob said. Jack smiles at them.

"Sorry about bailing on you three. I just wasn't feeling very good and I did have a high fever according to Signe." He said. Mark chuckles.

"No biggie man. You okay now?" He asks. Jack shrugs his shoulders.

"Comes and goes. But can we record later?" Jack asks. They all nod.

"Yeah, what should we play?" Wade asks.

"Oh, how about Obey?" Bob asks. Jack looks at Bob.

"What's that?" He asks. Bob smiles.

"You guys will love it. Just download it and we'll record in about....two hours?" He asks. Everyone nods agreeing. Jack hangs up and gets up, going back downstairs. By the time he reached the kitchen, Signe was already eating at the table with her phone in her hand. Jack walks over to her and sits down. She looks at him.

"You okay?" She asks. Jack nods.

"Yeah. I'm fine." He replied.

Once the finish eating, Jack goes back into his office. He puts his feet up on his chair and rest his head on his knees. That when he felt his head throbbing and his puts his hands in his hair, groaning just loud enough for Signe to hear and come in worried. She walks over to him. She puts her hands over his.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"Headache." Jack said. Signe leans against his desk moving her hand under his chin. She lifts up he head and she smiles at Jack. Jack winces once a sharp pain hits his head. He groans as puts his head on his forehead. Signe loses her smile.

"Are you sure you are okay?" She asks. Jack nods.

"I'm fine, I have to record now." He said. Signe removes her hands.

"Oh...okay. Bye then." She said. Jack gets up and kisses her cheek. Signe smiles and kisses him and then leaves.

Sorry for the short chapter! I hate publishing short chapters but I am currently having technical difficulties. I am on my iPad right now updating this. And I don't like writing on my ipad. My phone just won't work right now. So until it is fixed, updates will be thin as of now. So don't count on an update tomorrow for Because You Need Someone.