Ch.15: Red

Sorry for such a short chapter!

Jack couldn't move, it felt like his joints locked up and he just laid there in bed, motionless. He coughs, his eyes close, resting his head. He tries to fall asleep but he heard the door open and soft footsteps. His eyes open, Mark stops when their eyes connect.

"O-Oh. I'm sorry, did I—"

"No.." Jack softly said.

"Than..can we talk?" Mark asks.

"Yeah."

Mark shuts the door, he helps Jack sit up and against the headboard. Mark sits on his bedside.

"I'm sorry that I didn't believe you. I should know that the way you sounded, you were dead serious." Mark said. Jack looks away from Mark. Mark turns more towards Jack. "Jack...What if I told you that..Darkiplier was ther—"

"I'm not lying." Jack snapped. Mark hesitated to speak, he shook his head.

"I never said you were. I'm just saying....Jack, are you gonna let us help you?" Mark asks. Jack looks at Mark, his eyes widen a little, seeing a shadow casted on the wall with red glowing eyes that is directly behind Mark. Mark looks behind him, seeing nothing. He looks back at Jack. "What's wrong?" Jack looks at Mark and then at the wall, it disappeared.

"I-I....Nothing." Jack said. Mark gets off the bed.

"Get some rest, say if you need anything, we'll talk later." Mark said. Mark helps Jack lay back down. Once Mark left, Jack couldn't stop seeing the shadow on the wall in his head. 'It looked a lot like Mark..but...no..'