"Shhhhh. It's okay." Louis says soothingly. "It's over now. He's never going to hurt you again, I promise."

Niall is staring at us, mouth open, wildly confused.

"What's going on?" He asked quizzically.

"Nothing." I quickly reply, wanting to respect Rose's privacy.

"Abbie, something is clearly going on, she screams out like somebody attacked her and-"

"It's nothing." I repeated louder, cutting him off.

Rose raised her head from Lou's shoulder, her eyes even redder than before. "No, Abbie, it's okay. You can tell him."

I look at her, and she gives me a knowing look, so I pull Niall off to the side and start retelling the story.

By the time I'm done, his eyes are wide, and he has a look on his face that is a mix of anger, compassion, and sadness.

"Oh my God..." he whispered.

"I know" I whisper back.

"I'm surprised Louis didn't go kill the asshole" he muttered, running a hand in his messy hair.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you know?" Niall asked surprisedly. He bent his head closer to mine, lowering his voice. "Louis fancies Rose"

I smiled at Niall. "Actually?"

He nodded, a smile cracking on his face as well. "He told me the other day. He was worried about her because of her boyfriend, and he was planning on trying to get her to dump his sorry ass" he explained.

"Okay well don't tell this to Louis, but I'm pretty sure that Rose fancies him as well, she's not sure yet" I said. He nodded.

Suddenly, his phone started ringing. His eyes widened, and I heard Louis and Rose go quiet in the kitchen. Niall slowly took out his phone from his pocket, glancing at the caller ID. His face blanched, and I knew exactly who it was.

Management.

He cussed under his breath, sprinting to the kitchen, holding his phone as if it was a ticking bomb about to explode.

"Louis! It's Simon!" he panicked.

"Simon?!" Louis exclaimed, his eyes widening in horror as Rose and I glanced at each other, confused.

Wasn't Simon the one who got them in a band? Why is he freaking out so badly? Why was it so bad that it was Simon calling?

"They must real angry if it's Simon calling" Louis said sympathetically, placing his hand on Niall's shoulder.

Niall sighed, licking his lips nervously. He cussed once again before walking to the living room. "Hello?" he answered, his voice shaky.

•••••

Niall's POV

"Hello?" I answered unsurely.

"Niall" Simon said. "It's Simon"

"I know" I replied. "What brings you to call at this early time in the morning?" I asked cheerily, trying to lighten the mood a little.

"Look, Niall. I have some important things to discuss with you, as soon as possible. I know it's three in the morning, but do you think you could make it to my office? We need to talk." Typical Simon. He just goes straight to the point.

"Umm" I gulped. "Yes, yeah I can do that" I stuttered.

"Great" he took a deep breath. "And can you bring Abbie as well? I want her to hear this so she can understand"