This Is The Time I Got Drunk On Anime. GOOD FLIPPING JOB

Ok before i write this chapter: THE STORY HAS 300 FLIPPING READS OH MY GOD IM SO- POPULAR POPULAR POPULAR! (Anyone get that? No?)  ok now I'll actually give you the chapter.

You will understand the top video later, trust me my loyal swag nuggets.

TRIGGER WARNINGS: DVD ANIME BUT FOR THE STORY'S SAKE PUT UP WITH IT,  UNOFFICIAL ALPHYNE,  T OR D WHERE U DON'T GET ASKED WHO U LIKE OR TO KISS YOUR CRUSH BECAUSE YOU TOTALLY WOULD HAVE A CRUSH WHEN YOU MET THEM TWO HOURS AGO

Your pov. YEET YOUR AWAKE!
Time skip to the next evening btw. TIMELORD DO YOUR DUTY!
Ok now here's the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awake on a strange couch with the smell of... Is that tomato sauce and meat? I an extremely confused by this, so I call out to whoever's house this is.

"Hello? Where am I? Why does everything hurt so much? Who are you?" I ask, confused. I am soon answered by quite a lot of voices.

"Oh! You're up! How good. I thought it would be at least three days." Said a kindly voice. Then, your ears were met with the loud screeches of two other voices.

The first voice practically shouted. "HUMAN! I THE GREAT PAPYRUS-" he was shortly interrupted by a second voice. "AND I UNDYNE THE UNDYING-" the first voice spoke again. "-ARE HERE TO MAKE SURE THAT THE HUMAN IS OKAY AND GIVE THEM SPAGHETTI AND ALSO FOR A SPECTACULAR SPAGHETTI SLEEPOVER WITH OUR FRIENDS!"

By now the voices had faces. The first voice, high pitched and ear-bleeding levels of noise, was a skeleton. He was very tall and was currently wearing some red one-piece footie pjs with a huge red scarf over them. The second voice, rough and not as screechy as the first voice, with a slightly female ring, was a fish lady. Equal in height to the skeleton, she had blue skin with red markings and a sloppy red ponytail. The fish lady was wearing a black tank top and some fluffy looking pj pants.

The kindly voice walked in. "Undyne, Papyrus, please go play upstairs with the others." "AYE AYE, CAPTAIN!" They shouted in unison and ran upstairs like little kids.

"Hello, little one." Said the kindly voice. "My name is Toriel, and I live here with my husband, (yeah Tori and Asgore got back together in here. deal wif it boi) and three children about your age. (Chara is alive and not stabby) what is your name, little one?" Toriel asked. She was a goat monster, with white fur, and wearing a purple sweater and some brown pants. "Y/n. " I answered. "Y/n L/n."

"Ah." She replied. "That is what I thought, my son seems to know you. You were auditioning for the school on Friday, yes?" "Yeah." I answered. Then it sunk in. "Wait- Asriel's here?" I frantically questioned. "Yes, my chil-" she was cut off by a very familiar voice.

"Mom who are you talking to?" Then he saw you sitting up. "Y/n's awake! She's awake! She's awake!" He yelled up the stairs.

Aaannnd more people. Just what I need right now.

Soon there was, in total, two skeletons, one of which looking very familiar, one robot-glamorous thing, one yellow lizard, one fish lady, two humans about your age wearing striped sweaters, and three goats wearing sweaters. It was a lot to take in at once.

"Okay everyone who are you? What do you want with me? And how come I'm bandaged up and everything hurts?" I ask.

"Everyone introduce yourselves to Y/n, okay?" Toriel asked. "ILL GO FIRST, MISS TORIEL!" Said the very loud voice belonging to the skeleton in pjs. "I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS, AND I HAVE SUPER AMAZING SPAGHETTI SKILLZ" the loudness said.