⚤five

A/N:

Since Jimin is on a one day trip in Tokyo with Jungkook this won't be a "text type" chapter. Instead it will be SiRae living her normal life while waiting for her boyfriend.

••••••

3RD PERSON POV

"UGGGGHHHH!" SiRae groaned as she brushed her hair back in frustration.

"What's wrong?" Her co-worker asked as they placed the fries in oven.

"You have been pouting all day but I guess it doesn't matter cause you're always pouting when you come to work!" Another one of her co-workers added.

SiRae ignored them and tried to take people's order but was to bothered to even do so.

"SIRAE COME IN MY OFFICE NOW!" The manager shrieked.

SiRae excused the consumer as she left her position and made her way to the back of McDonald's.

When she opened the manager's door the manager gestured their hand for her to sit in front of them.

"Why aren't you wor-" SiRae cut the manager, "I quit." And with that SiRae handed her name tag to the manager and left without saying anything else.

While SiRae was walking it started pouring and the stress that clouded her mind took over filling her eyes with tears of pain, loneliness and of course her missing Jimin.

SiRae looked at the glistening moonlight that reflected off a puddle she was standing in. The moonlight reminded her of Jimin and how every picture he sent was as bright as the glossy moonlight.

"I wish you was here to see my tears." SiRae cried harder as she stared at Jimin's profile picture on the website.

A car pulled up next to her and she couldn't help but look up.

"Excuse me but do you know where the nearest Japanese restaurant is?" The stranger asked while rolling down their window.

SiRae wanted to help them but she had a headache from all the crying she was doing and wasn't in the mood.

"Please help me." The stranger begged.

SiRae glanced at the stranger and her eyes widen at the familiar face.

She seen this "feminine" boy somewhere before but just don't know where.

"Baekhyunie?" SiRae asked in confusion as she wasn't sure it was him.

He responded in surprise. "SIRAE!" And with that he unlocked his car door and rushed over to her. He took off his coat and placed it around her shoulders and pushed in her the passenger seat.

The ride was silent and that was completely fine with SiRae but not with Baekhyun. He was the type of person who would enjoy talking for hours and didn't care if the person was tired of hearing his voice.

"Soooooo? Why were you crying in the rain?" Baekhyun broke the silence.

SiRae moaned. "Why do you care? To be honest you should have left me on the side of the road."

Baekhyun placed his hand on SiRae's thigh and she jumped at his actions.

"Calm down okay? Geez." Baekhyun said as he rubbed her thigh.

SiRae didn't want this to happen but for some reason it was calming her nerves.

"Why are you helping me anyway? Don't you have a boyfriend to take care of?" SiRae asked kind of annoyed.

Baekhyun sighed. "Remember Chanyeol?"

"Yeah." SiRae replied.

"Well, I cheated on him with this guy named Sehun cause whenever I was with Chanyeol my heart would never beat as fast as it would when I was with Sehun."

SiRae smacked Baekhyun's hand away and turned to the window.

"Look. I'm sorry but I was desperate for love. Physical love." Baekhyun sighed again but lower this time.

SiRae and Baekhyun was the best of friends and when SiRae found out her friend was a cheater she stop being friends with him.

Baekhyun interrupted the silence again. "Where is the nearest Japanese restaurant?"

SiRae answered his question just to shut him up.

When they approached the Japanese restaurant Baekhyun told SiRae to wait in the car while he go and meet someone.

After a good 20 minutes Baekhyun walked out of the restaurant with a guy wearing a black hoodie.

He was taller than Baekhyun and somewhat buff.

When he pulled off his hoodie SiRae was shocked to see her ex. The guy that cheated on her with some guy who goes by the nickname "Kyungie". The reason why SiRae was on this website. If it wasn't for her ex cheating on her see would have never met Jimin.

SiRae got out the car and Baekhyun turned to see her in tears along with her ex.

"SiRae! It's a pleasure to see you! Are you still single?" SiRae's ex Kai chuckled.

SiRae responded with a slap. "YOU'RE STILL AN ASSHOLE! I HOPE YOU DIE IN DITCH YOU FUCKING CHEATER!" And with that SiRae walked home.

When she unlocked her front door the silence welcomed her home and she carried herself up the stairs to the bathroom to take a steamy shower.

While she was in the shower she heard her phone vibrate and without thinking she jumped out of the shower, threw on some underwear and ran to her room.

When she turned her phone her smile widen at the notification.

•••••••••

THATSEXYOPPA has unmuted this conversation

•••••••••

-
A/N:
I was thinking.....

Should I make a special chapter somewhere in the book where they meet each other in real life?

Please don't be a silent reader. See that little star down there? Yeah go ahead and click it. It motivates me to write more!('ڡ')

Spread the word about this book. It means a lot.

Saranghae mochies!😘

-nikki out