My Mysterious Reader

I wonder what her name is? You all know who I'm talking about. That new girl who sits by herself and reads all day long. Well, I just noticed her and I want to know her name. I wonder who she is, when she's not surrounded by people who would laugh if they knew who she really was.
She is so pretty with her dark brown hair. Oh, and it's so cool how her eyes appear to change color, even though they are green they look blue sometimes. Even though she is really pretty, no one will hangout with her because she likes to read. It's kind of funny actually, the reason why other people ignore her is the reason that I find her so interesting. I can't wait to meet her!
That is why I decided to follow her after school. I saw her get on her lime green bicycle and head off. I was just about to follow her when my phone rang. It was my best friend Mike, he wanted to know if I wanted to go play basketball in the park. Mike may seem like a really weird person for an avid reader to be friends with, after all he is more of an athletic "cool kid". He also has a really weird way of talking that makes listening to him really annoying. By annoying I mean he says words funny and talks in slang all the time, it makes him really hard to understand. Since I was trying to meet my mystery girl, I told him I had other plans, so I couldn't come. I looked around to find the girl. "Man, she's fast," I mumbled to myself, "I guess I'll have to try again tomorrow." As it turns out I wouldn't have to wait that long.
I started to drive through town, when all of a sudden I noticed a bicycle chained up in front of the book store. It looked oddly familiar, so I decided to check it out. As I got closer I realized that it was her bike. "Yes!" I said excitedly drawing some stares and glares from the people nearby. I quickly went inside to search for her.
As I began to look around a sales clerk stopped me and asked if I needed anything. "No, I'm just looking." I told him, If they knew why I was really here, they would probably kick me out. So I continued on my search to find the mysterious reader, as I had begun to call her in my head. I continued searching without luck for the next twenty minutes, then I stumbled upon a small reading nook near the teen novels. Sitting there was my mystery with her nose buried in a book.
After watching her for about an hour, she got up, closed the book, and returned it to the shelf. Still being just as confused and lost as before I decided to continue following her just to see what she was going to do.
I followed her all the way to a little run down house, several miles away from town, that I later assumed to be her house. I couldn't believe that she rode her bike this far every day to get to and from school. I wanted to do something for her, but since I had learned nothing new I decided to continue to follow her after school the next day.