How We Use To

You ever woken up with a sense of peace and tranquillity in your soul? Like you living in a Erykah or Jhene song forreal? Floating and dancing through the beat with no cares in the world? That's how I woke up today. When I rolled over Daisy was already outta bed. I could hear the sizzlin and clanging of breakfast and bacon coming from the kitchen, the smell seeped into my nose. I leaned up stretching before getting up and putting my hair up. I reach down in my jogger pocket to pull out my phone and click the home button. Nothing happens. Damn it's dead. I climb across the bed to Daisy's side and plug it in before sitting it down and walking out down the hallway. When I peer around the corner I see Daisy in only a silk house coat. She was dancing to "Next Lifetime" By Erykah Badu. Her arms parted the rays of sun that peeled through her kitchen window. As she danced so did her smile, her lips mouthing every word. Her hips moved themselves as if they were a person of their own, her feet doing to same. Daisy was a poem I had never wrote, and a kiss yearned to feel. I had never felt that way about a person before. When she saw me her smile did me in. I wrapped my arms around her from behind, swaying, grinding, and laughing. I liked the way her body felt pressed up against mine. I slid my hand up and down her body gripping all things in all the ways I knew gave her pleasure. By the sound of her and the look of her lip biting she liked this feeling too.

"Angel..." Daisy said still swaying with me.

"Yeah?"

"Why do you always have to go?" She says. That was a good question. I never wanted to go in the first place, but I had places to go, and things to do. I had a responsibility to do such things.

"You know I have school, Zouls, responsibilities." I say as she stops and turns around pressing herself up against me knowing the hardness of her nipples could be felt piercing inside me through her housecoat. The ends of it slowly slipping to the side as she looked up at me wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Aren't I..." She said tracing my lips with her fingers as looked  at mine licking her own,

"A responsibility? Don't you have to take care of me too?" God. She knew just what to say and what to do! There had only been few moments in my life I didn't know what to say or what to do. This was one of those moments. She laughed reaching down into my pants before rubbing deeply on my pussy and sliding her hand out to lick her fingers. She already knew. I hated she had such of command of my body already and we had not even known each other that long. I smile and peck her lips then walk into the kitchen. She grips my shirt pulling behind me.

"So what all you making mami?" I say putting a scrambled egg into my mouth and wrapping my arm around her as she wrapped hers around my waist.

"Well eggs, sausage, some oatmeal andddd" She said letting go to run over to the other counter to pick a bowl,

"a bowl of fruit!"

"Look at you. Didn't know you could put down in the kitchen all like that mami." I say slapping her booty causing her to jump and smile at me as I smiled back. She just kept getting better and better man I swear.

"There is a lot of things you don't know I can do, maybe if you were around more you would find out" Daisy says as she makes a plate for me and sets it down in front of me as I look at her. I got the point. As I ate my food we carried on conversation about school, her art, and for once the future. The future was never a topic of our conversation because it was an unsaid but understood worry that we may not be in each other's so we didn't speak of it. But today had a different feel. I had to stop stringing Bree along. She didn't deserve that. I leave Daisy's house around 8 almost 9am. I walk into the house and hear Zouls's music coming from her room.

"I'm home!" I yell as she walks out to hug me.

"So how was Daisy's?" She says without even flinching as I freeze. How did she know I was there? I texted her I was gonna be at Clare's chilling for the night,