"The neighbor?"

"Yeah"I say in response then rolling over,

"She needs a new job."

When I wake up again there's light. I reach to my phone to see it's 12 in the afternoon. I then open it up checking messages and what not. D, Leo, the usual. I respond back to them putting together the moves for today and then go to Instagram. My feed is spoiled when the first thing is Ro. Doing her usual hoe ass shit. I clink into it unfollow her then block her and throw my phone across the room. I get up and walk to the closest with a goal in mind. I reach for my phone, tapping into soundcloud to play, "Imma Dog Too" by Toni Romiti singing along to every single word. By the time I finish Donia's facetiming me. I answer still singing to myself spraying cologne.

"I see you! I see you! Got them dreads retwisted! Yes! Spraying the cologne! Yes! Bitch am I mother fucking mistaken?! It looks like bestfriend trynna pull!"

"Nah, you not mistaken bestfriend. I'm trynna turn out somebody sister." I say flicking my tongue causing us to both die laughing. You really know someone your bestfriend when they hype you up when you already feeling yourself way too much than is recommended by medical personnel.

"Ight so what's the moves?" I say cleaning up my eyebrows then picking up my chapstick and putting it on looking to my phone.

"So Leo's already down at our fave spot, and Clare say she on the way so I'm just waiting on you so we can show up." She says twerking in the camera as I join in. I know I'ma a stud and all but I can still do a little something..kinda.

"Alright, I'm coming to meet you fam. Be there in 15. Be fucking ready!" I yell into the phone making D roll her eyes but she know it's true. She always made us late for everything. I grab my keys and wallet and check myself out one last time..Shit, I'd fuck own damn self. For some odd reason it only took 10 mins to get to Donia's house and walk to her stoop. I ring it serval times before I hear her loud swinging the door open yelling,

"Damn, Angel hell! I was fucking coming!"

"Yeah..not fast enough. Let's go." I say shaking my head as she laughs at me and walks with me. When we walk in instantly eyes are on us and so is Leo.

"Damn Angel. I almost thought you was a fine ass nigga who could have it!"

"Boy if you don't stop!" I say laughing and hugging him back as Donia says her hellos to Steph and Clare. The smile gets wider on my face because I can feel the jealousy radiating off Ro as soon as we walk in. I don't know, but she's always hated the bond Donia and I had.
I turn to see her rubbed up against some dude but still looking at me. I act as if I don't see her as I greet Clare and Josh.

"Y'all want something to drink?" Clare yells over the music. We all nod. As they all talk I scan the room. I admit it's been a good long while since I've had some and I was in the mood for it. Hopefully one of these beautiful females were too. I get my drink then hit the dance floor. I slid in with a group of girls who I assume to be friends, dancing behind one with long curly hair. I assume she's kool with it cause as the song goes on she pushes her ass harder up against me causing me to grind into her just a bit more than I usually would. Two songs go by and everything's all good. Her friends giggling, she still twerking, and I'm still sipping? It's looking like a go-

"Really Angel? You know I'm here like what the fuck are you doing?" Ro say snatching my arm turning me around to face her.

"Ro, leave me alone alright? Let's just have a good time. I'ma do me, and you gone do you..or whoever." I say with the wave of my hand dismissing her turning around as she pulls me around again.