Chappy 1

''Tyler, where the hell are you? The show starts right after an hour! It takes hour and half to get there!'' Allie said. She was so worried that she couldn't stop walking circles.

"Allie, I'm sorry..." Tyler started, but Allie didn't allow him to finish.

"No, no, no... Tyler, not again! You can't fail me again!" she almost started to cry.

"I'm sorry, Allie, but I really can't. Ask Katie to go with you. I'm sure she'll agree," Tyler confidently said.

"Screw you..." Allie muttered and put down the phone. After few seconds, she grabbed the phone again and called Katie. After a while, she hung up.

"Hey, Allie..." she mumbled.

"Katie, do you have this evening free? Please, tell me you do!" Allie was begging.

"I'm sorry, I'm not at home right now. Been busy working..." she said and it left like she wants to continue, but still, she stood quiet.

"It's... It's okay..." Allies said so quietly that it was almost impossible to hear. Katie hung up. Allie felt desprite and alone. Who else could come with her? She tought for a while and then she remembered.

"Hey, Damian?" she said as kindly as she could.

"Hey babe! What's up?" Damian said in his usual tone.

"Thank God! Are you at home? Do you have a free evening? Could you help me out?" Allie dropped all the questions at once.

"Slow down, I'm not a robot. What do you want from me?" He said in a flirty voice and tried to tease Allie, but she was too stressed.

"I have two tickets to The Show this evening and I need someone to come with me. Could you, please, help me out?" Allie begged again.

"I'll be there after five minutes," Damian said and hung up. Allie was ready to jump up and down, but she realised she has no time for that. She fixed up her make-up, checked everything, closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Right at that moment someone knocked the door. She opened her eyes and went straight to the door.

"Hey," Damian shouted.

"I'm so glad you're here!" Allie said.

"Yeah, so am I," Damian said and came in the house. 

"What are you wearing?" Allie asked.

"Jeans and a t-shirt, isn't that obvious?" Damian looked confused. 

"No, no, no... Come!" She grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs.

"Wow, we're already moving to your bedroom?" Damian determined and smiled an evil smile. Allie gave him annoyed look.

"You're disgusting..." she muttered and they both went into the bedroom. "Here's a suit, put it on," she mumbled and grabbed her dress. 

"Wait, so there won't be anything like... a party with you and me... in your bedroom?" Damian asked with a sad look. Allie was ready to slap him, but there was no more time for that, so she just left him alone and went to put on her dress. It was a beautiful one, not too short, not too long, perfect. She weared some white pearls around her neck and a beautiful bracelet. 

Damian was already waiting for her in the living room. Allie came down the stairs and looked at Damian. The suit was perfectly hiding his perverted and contempted nature. He turned around and smiled a bright smile. 

"Wow, looking hot!" He said and raised one of his eyebrows. 

"Hot? I don't want to look hot, I want to look attractive!" he seemed to be shocked.