Ship Children

MagnificentSans95 asks:
*squeels* YAYYY!!!!!! NOW WE CAN START DOING COUPLE DARES AS WELL! But first *gives Blue a basket with a small child in it* This is your child. *runs off*

neon_nightmare395 asks:
YES!! FINALLY anyways Cross and Dream do you know who Lux is? She's your future child but here you go *hands them Lux and gives Ink and Error, Paperjam* and that's your child Ink and Error, her name is Paperjam.

Blue's Pov~
"Wha- a basket?" I can hear slight cries coming from the basket, Red and I remove the blanket to reveal a small skeleton baby. When he sees us, he raises his arms as if wanting to be picked up and cuddled. Before I could do anything Red had picked him up, out of the basket and was hugging him gently. He then said "aww how cute, is this what our child looks like? Oh My Gosh! Let's name him Cherry!!!" I look down, my left arm resting on his elbow while my right arm gently rubs the side of Cherry's head, he is adorable!
Red's view:

 He then said "aww how cute, is this what our child looks like? Oh My Gosh! Let's name him Cherry!!!" I look down, my left arm resting on his elbow while my right arm gently rubs the side of Cherry's head, he is adorable!Red's view:

(*I drew the picture above. >v<*)

"I think Cherry is a great name! We are going to be the best parents ever!" I shouted enthusiastically as I then ran to everyone else and brought them to see our new child.

Dream's Pov~
As Ink and Error left, Cross and I looked at each other confused. I then asked "who is Lux?" My question was answered as a small blob of purple appeared in a magic pink poof, in front of us, sitting in an orange cloth.

We looked to each other, Cross had a confused look on his face and before he could ask me anything I then said "I am not a real skeleton, I am merely an aura with a solid holographic body

We looked to each other, Cross had a confused look on his face and before he could ask me anything I then said "I am not a real skeleton, I am merely an aura with a solid holographic body." He then nodded and said "I kinda already knew, I was just gonna say that we make such hot children." "Oh, okay. So what now, we know their name is Lux and we should probably see if Gaster can't whip up a body for her." Cross nodded when suddenly a loud shriek was heard coming from Ink. We rushed over to her to see what the problem was.

Ink's Pov~
I shrieked from sheer adorableness, I always knew what Error and I's child would look like if we had one, but she is even more cute in person. "Quick Error, we need to think of a name for her!" Error shrugged then suggested Paperjam, I smiled and then nodded vigorously, "that is the perfect name! Hello Paperjam, welcome to the world!"

 "Quick Error, we need to think of a name for her!" Error shrugged then suggested Paperjam, I smiled and then nodded vigorously, "that is the perfect name! Hello Paperjam, welcome to the world!"

Dream, Cross, Blue and Fell were all looking at Error, Paperjam and I and with a smile we all introduced each other to our new children. I just noticed something, Error was just wearing glasses but now he isn't, is he blind? Hmm I'll have to ask him about that later but for now we have to deal with these little munchkins.

Feel free to leave an ask or dare at any time. : ) have a good day/night/evening/morning/afternoon, Have fun my cinnamon rolls, madymoocow away!