Chapter 3- Things change

(Kim's outfit below...)

Chapter Song- Monster by Skillet (I totally recommend it)

10 years later.

Sitting at the desk, I propped my feet on the target's desk. Spain can be beautiful, but right now I was waiting to "talk" with one of Blake's rivals. I might be a part of the Midnight Skulls, and live with him, but I have other jobs too.

The door opens and Mike walks in. Once he turns to me, he is turning around, towards the door. Mike Jackson's suit fit his athletic body perfectly.

"I wouldn't try that if I were you. I have ten men with guns guarding the door, ordered to kill anyone who walks past. That and the doors locked, and I gave the key to them," I sigh then stand from his seat and strolled toward him, "Simply said, this is your last day seeing the dawn."

Almost as if magic, he pulled out a knife and lunged forward. I grabbed his wrist, twisting the knife out of his hand. He tried to walk over to where my gun was, but I led him to the wall, blade in hand.

Looking up into his terrified brown eyes, "How old are you anyway?"

"T-Twenty Eight." He stuttered quietly.

"I'm the girl who was shot. Rebecca Kent's younger sister. You were her first boyfriend. She would be disappointed. What have you done with your life?" I sighed.

The look he gave me was something "Kimberly? They said you were killed at the party. Same with, "

"Nope." I popped the "p".

"Well, You gonna kill me now?"

I took the knife in hand and stabbed the muscle in his left leg, then right, he tried to scream but I covered his lips with mine. I slit throat once the scream died down.

I stepped away from, startled at my actions. Don't get me wrong, I have killed many people. All types, young, old, good, bad. All for different reasons, but I never torture. It's always a clean kill, headshot or drugs. Make it look like an accident. I rushed over to my gun, and walked out of Mike's office.

Jude and his men were standing there, looking at me. Jude was always like a brother to me. Tall, tan, short wavy blonde hair, muscular build, green eyes, and usually wears glasses.

"Let's go, Kim."

"Alrighty, boys! Let's go! Protect each other. If one someone spots you, remember the rules. Kill or be killed." My voice loud.

***

In the past ten years, my life has been a rollercoaster ride. After that fateful night, I began to blame myself. Began to do all sorts of shit. Then one drunken night four years later, I remembered Him. The guy that murdered my sister in front of me, and left me to the same fate. Deciding to avenge Rebecca, I trained, and trained, and trained.

Blake was there through it all by my side. He hasn't changed much, really. Same looks, tougher build, newer role. Though, he is just a friend, we do tend to flirt.

Now, being in his office, it felt as if I was home again. Blake looking at papers, but then noticed me standing in the doorway. "Anything?"

"Yeah, a grain of dirt under my nail." Note the sarcasm.

"Smart ass." He muttered under his breath.

"Of course. I have to be smart to be a smart ass. If I remember correctly, you were second in our class, and I first AND four years younger!"

He wadded up a paper and threw it at my head. "Haha. There's a party at an old friend's house, want to go?"

I smirked and winked at him, "Wouldn't miss it. I'll make sure I won't get as drunk or high as the last time."

He let out a dark chuckle that sent chills down my spine, "I'll make sure picks you up."

"Bye bye!"

==============

HIIIIIIIIIII!

I know it's been a while. Thank you, writer's block! 

Don't forget to vote and comment.