"I will have to take a rain check on that. I made plans with Raven tonight." I lie.

"Sure you did--we'll see you tonight." He kisses my cheek and walks off.

"Sorry about that," I say to Professor Graham and she gives me a tight smile before ushering me into her room. Hands down Darren Reed slept with Professor Graham, I know that look from anywhere. I've read about it and seen it on T.V. she is smitten by him. Why oh why? It's like I get pulled into their mess, whether I like it or not. I just hope she doesn't try to change my grade because of him.

"No worries--so you're here for your paper?"

"That would be correct."

****

I passed.

I wanted to see Wolf right away, but I need to see the guys first, so they won't harass me anymore. When I tell Wolf, I don't want to be interrupted. Also, it's been weeks since I've been at the frat house, let alone seen the guys. Standing in front of the house door, I'm second-guessing everything. What will I say to them? Better yet, how are they going to react to seeing me here?

Before I can knock the door opens and a giggling black-haired girl stands in front of me. I take in her appearance and I know she was one of the guys, flavor of the day. Her hair is tousled, her shirt is inside out and she has that look on her face. She finally notices me and smiles.

"Charlotte, right?"

"Uh, yeah. I'm sorry--who are you?"

"Juju. Everett's new girlfriend," as on cue Everett walks up behind her kissing her neck. "Everett we have company." she giggles again taking a step forward. Does Everett have a girlfriend? WOW! Didn't see that coming.

He looks up. "Charles what a pleasant surprise." He moves to the side of Juju, "No luggage?"

"Umm, I'm not moving back. I just came to stop by, Darren insisted that I do and I thought I owe you guys that much. Is everyone home or is it just you and," I look over at his girlfriend. "Juju."

"Everyone is here. Are you sure you want to come in?"

"Everett I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to come in."

Juju smiles at me moving him aside, hmm, she might come in handy one day. I watch as Everett stares at her, but doesn't say anything. Aw, looks like someone has finally met their match so to speak. Entering the home felt like déjà vu, I hear talking coming from the living room and walk in that general direction. It was like the first day here only they aren't studying but lounging around.

"Guys, look who has made an appearance," Everett announces standing beside me. They all face us slowly. See I was thinking they would be overly excited to see me, but they aren't. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

"Charles, you're here," Austin says. "Didn't think you would actually show; we have been trying to get you here for almost two weeks or so."

"I know." I roll my eyes at his tone. "I thought all of your pesterings would come to an end, but seeing that I made a new friend so to speak you guys weren't going to leave me alone."

"You know if you would move back in our pestering would come to a complete stop." Everett places his arm around my shoulder.

"Not happening." I shrug his arm off.

I walk into the living room, contemplating where to sit. The only seat available was next to Chase, who was perched on the edge of the couch, holding his cell phone and scrolling down his screen. I decide against it and sit on the armrest of the couch next to Vincent. I stay silent as I watch the guys figure out if they want to continue the conversation or just want to talk about something else. As the seconds passed by it was getting more awkward. My laptop pings in the bag. That sound meant I received an email from the school.