"So when you were seven your mom taught you how to fight?" Wanda retorted, finally making it up to the two. It seemed that she wanted to see Alison get taken down, or just encourage the girl. And, hey, if Clint got taken down by surprise, that would be fun to see as well. Thinking about it for a moment, Wanda shrugged. "Eh, seems like something a SHIELD agent would teach their kids."

"SHIELD agents teach their kids how to do a lot of things." Clint agreed, smiling at the thought of what he taught his kids. "You know, I taught my kids how to shoot a bow and arrow as soon as they could walk. Granted, they were mini bows, but still." He cocked his head to the side, dismissing any other further tangents from the event on hand. "Now let's get started, blocking a punch isn't easy, but this is the-"

Throwing a punch at Alison, Clint expected for the girl to dodge it. Or, even better, just to knock it aside like a standard start out to a SHIELD combat trainee would. Unfortunately for Clint, Alison did what Clint would consider the impossible. She caught the punch.

"I'm sorry, this is the what?" Alison asked, holding Clint's hand in her own. "I can't-I can't hear you over the sound of your shock." The man was, in fact, silent in shock from the fact that she caught the punch. An audible snort from Wanda could be heard as Clint was still sputtering silently in stupor.

"But-but- I'm sorry, but how are you able to- to catch a punch like that?" Clint asked, still unable to comprehend how a 15 year old could do such a thing. Granted, he also hadn't had his morning coffee. Coffee was everything to the father of three.

"Uhm, a badess mom, some experience, and a little bit of a power set." Alison shrugged, letting go of his punch. She listed off the ideas, one of them actually saying she had superpowers, quite casually. Alison wasn't even sure if Clint would catch the small remark she had made.

While Clint didn't really hear her entire words- as Ali was using teenage grumble and a mix of her super speed to rush out her words- he didn't comprehend what she had entirely said. Unfortunately for Alison, Wanda could hear most of what she said.

"Could you repeat that again?" Wanda asked, stepping closer and inserting herself into the conversation. "Because I heard something about a power set, and there's really no way in hell that I could believe that a girl like you could-"

"Could what?" Alison interrupted, arching an eyebrow as she did so. "Have superpowers? I mean, it's totally plausible in life, and for a teenager like me." She gestured to herself. "It's the type of powers that would make you say 'there's really no way in hell'."

Clint finally had the sense to join in on the banter between the two girls. "So if I get this correct, this- this little training session was all for nothing. You have superpowers, and- what?- didn't bother to tell me when we started training?" He gave a wide throw of his arms in exasperation.

"Nah." Alison scrunched her face up in amusement. "I wanted to see the look on your face if I just kinda ambushed you with the news. It's more fun that way." She shifted her position from the SHIELD stance to one that was more casual, a smirk forming on her face.

"Then let's get out of here." Wanda stated, starting to walk back through the brushes of lavender, ready to leave. "There's no point in training if she already knows the basics." Her feet stomped through the bushes, hitting the gravel path in no time.

"Yeah, yeah." Clint agreed, starting to walk back himself. "We can start heading towards Cap, 'cause you know how that man gets on your ass about being late to important things like killing some psycho assassins."

Before Clint's feet could even take another step further, there was a rush of wind going past him, the lavender and grass waving wildly in the wind. Alison was no longer behind him, instead, already climbing into the van. "You better keep up, old man." She remarked, a twinkle of mischief in her eye. "Otherwise you're going to be left behind." Alison slammed the door in his face, leaving Clint to walk the rest of the way and not fire back with a witty response.