Chapter One

The group of wizards had arrived at the tent that they would be staying in while they were there to watch the quidditch world cup. The Weasleys, Hermione and Harry were all doing their own thing inside of the magical tent that was bigger on the inside when Ginny turned to her father and asked "is she coming?" Both Hermione and Harry were confused by this question, who was she?

Arthur Weasley turned towards his youngest and smiled "she said she was meeting us here" Hermione looked and Ginny as she realised that her brother's friends hadn't met her older sister yet "our older sister, May." 

It was then that Hermione realised she had heard May's name mentioned before. Everyone's thinking was cut off by a woman's voice "is this the tent?" Mr Weasley smiled and it was soon followed by all the Weasleys sharing the same smile, "dad is this the tent?" the voice shouted louder as the tent zip was tapped. 

Mr Weasley smiled "May, is that you?" the tent opened and in walked a ginger girl who had a massive smile on her face, she wore black pants and a plain white top that was covered with a red fur jacket. "Hey guys!" the girl, May smiled as the twins ran up to her and picked her up in a bear hug after she was released Ron was next, then Ginny who screamed with joy and lastly Mr Weasley.

After the family reunion, May turned to Hermione with a warming smile "you must be Hermione it's nice to meet you and you" she then turned towards harry "you must be Harry, it's nice to meet you" the kind smile never left her lips as she shook both of their hands "I'm May, May Weasley" Harry was stunned in silence as he stared at the beautiful woman that stood in front of him, her ginger hair framed her face and her green eyes sparkled even out of any light, May's smile was infectious and her face looked like it had been sculpted by God's and her hourglass figure was showed off in her outfit. The Weasley was the definition of 'typical, society accepted' beautiful but beauty is in the eye of the beholder so even though Harry thought she was attracted, to him she wasn't as pretty as Cho Chang or Ginny. While Harry was admiring May she had sat down in front of her family and Hermione and had started to answer their questions, and Harry soon followed.

Mr Weasley asked a question after his children's questions were answered first "how's work?" he smiled at his oldest as her smile grew. 

"oh, dad it's wonderful! I love being able to teach, it's amazing! the only thing wrong is that there is a uniform sometimes I feel like I am a student again" everyone giggled and May turned to the two people who didn't know what she did "I work at Beauxbatons Academy of magic, I'm what you call the Defence Against the Dark Arts professor." 

"what's it like?" Hermione asked looked at the oldest Weasley, "being a professor" May smiled and looked down at her hands trying to find the perfect word to describe how she felt but she couldn't. 

May looked up at her younger brother's friend "words cant describe it, I love it but its not for all witches and wizards" the two girls smiled at each other and then May turned to her father "how's mum?" her father turned his head from his twins to his first daughter "i'm coming back to the barrow with you so I can see her but it wont be for long" her dad asked her why "the school terms starting so I have to get ready for the students" Mr Weasley sadly nodded "don't worry dad I'm with you all summer next year" all the Weasleys looked up in happiness but also confusion "my contract runs out at beauxbatons and i don't think I want to renew it, I might have a look to see if there's a job going at Hogwarts" The twins looked at each other as they said at the same time "theres always a DADA post going in Hogwarts" the whole group laughed at that because they knew it was true but Mr Weasley hid his worry after all he knew that his children have had a new DADA professor every year because something bad had happened and he didn't want the same thing to happen to his daughter.