Chapter 1

Hope you like it

Megatron walked down the halls of the Nemesis, Starscream by his side pestering him about how Predaking still would not listen to a single command of his. Megatron didn't pay the SIC any attention and just continued walking.

He passed many of his Vehicons, some saluting, some just continuing on their work, and some trying not to look his way. The Vehicons who didn't look were most likely the 'used' ones. These Vehicons, each time a new one, would be asked to Megatron's personal quarters, sentenced to the trial of unusable peds in the morning. Rumours amongst these is that some offline after a fragging like that.

Many Vehicons are scared for that call from their dark lord, minus one. A newbie amongst the ranks, his designation, 'B693', one of the shorter designations, even still his friends called him B6, if any of his comrades hanged out with him enough to be called a friend. No one disliked him, but they didn't talk to him enough to 'like' him. B6 didn't mind as he was to busy working anyway, he was quite quickly pulled in to conversation with some other worried Vehicons. They warned him about Megatron liking newbies, he didn't understand, but they knew he would. Let's just say the young mech was too innocent for his title of a Decepticon, he'd barely seen spilt energon that wasn't from a scratch he had accidently got. Now that didn't mean he'd never been in a fight, but those mostly just got him dents here and there, plus most of his work was data pads and storage work.

He was seen and treated like an innocent sparkling by others if ever interacted with, he was used to "Do you understand?" and "You're doing just fine Con." in a sparkling voice by others, Knockout eventually overheard these phrases and used them whenever the Vehicon came by to drop off data pads. To tell the truth, B6 didn't mind. Being a con who's main purpose in life was to train for the war against Autobots, made him feel a bit isolated, the attention here and there was actually appreciated. Made him feel...... good, in his spark, this made him the con with a 'spring in his step'. After a while of this 'title' he overheard a group of con's say that Megatron's gonna break any springs that are helping his peds even move. Whatever that means....

As multiple Cycles passed, B6 started work in the morning like any other day. He worked, drank a bit of energon, then worked some more, then recharge. But that night a group of Vehicons had made plans, they were to sneak off the Nemesis and join what Knockout had told them, was a 'street race'. B6 didn't like the idea of disobeying orders, especially if Megatron found out, but the other Vehicons, including Knockout who at the last minute decided to join in, encouraged him saying

"Megatron won't find out." and "It's one night of fun, come on."

He caved in and joined (peer pressure), soon enough they were through a ground bridge and in there alt modes, driving on the deserts of Jasper Nevada to where Knockout had located a race. They pulled up, many people were a bit confused to see 5 identical cars and one cherry red sports car leading the way, once they figured they weren't police or anything, the race began. All racers revved their engines once the lady put up the flag. All anticipating the moment that flag is waved down. B6 saw the human female's hand move. She finally did so and all the cars were off.

'Cons against humans.... interesting.' B6 thought as he just passed a comrade. He was use to his alt mode as he was used to have to speed down to near energon mines in a hurry to dispose of data pads to energon miners.

"I'm impressed con." He heard Knockout say over the comm link, "B6, was it?" Knockout asked,

"Yes sir." he said still referring to Knockout as a superior,

"Just Knockout in races B6, also, EAT MY DUST!" he yelled in a joking tone as he sped away.

B6 decided this was test from Knockout and decided to get high marks on it. Going as fast as possible, he caught up to Knockout. Knockout was still in the lead but B6 was determined. Going as fast as possible he was about to surpass Knockout, but a turn came and He was on the longer end of it, this sent him a bit back, but he was resistant enough to keep going. The finish line was now in sight, B6 saw it was a straight stretch to the finish line. Knockout and B6 were neck and neck, The finish line about 1 kilometre away. The two cars paint job shone in the night, and as they passed the line, the crowd cheered and screamed for the two cars. Whilst awaiting the results from the 'judges', many humans came up and asked the two to come out of their cars. Obviously they didn't accept the invitation, eventually a human male came and stood in front of the two cars. "From reviewing the footage of the race," he said through a megaphone, "The winner is....." Both bots anticipated the answer, even they didn't know, "The red sports car!" Knockout hollered over the comm link. After a few minutes of picture taking of knockout in his alt mode, the 6 'cars' drove off and went back through a ground bridge.

B6 wasn't really upset or anything, it had felt good to use his wheels after a while. B6 was about to go back to his berth room until Knockout ran up to him,

"Hey B6, nice driving. We'll have to have a one-on-one race sometime." he complimented

"Sounds like fun Knockout." B6 answered and continued his walk down to his berth room. For the entire walk back he didn't notice a silent mech recording the act of disobeying Megatron.