Chapter 3: Two: Part C:

Everyone was having fun, The kids were playing quietly, as the adults were getting reacquainted with Adam, & welcoming him home, They all felt like they are ohana again, & with Abby, just proving her worth, They are welcoming her with warm, & lovi...

Everyone was having fun, The kids were playing quietly, as the adults were getting reacquainted with Adam, & welcoming him home, They all felt like they are ohana again, & with Abby, just proving her worth, They are welcoming her with warm, & loving arms, & let her knkw that they are there for her, whenever she needs them, Kono handed her a beer, & said, as she gets everyone's attention from the fun at hand.

Things are going okay for Gabriel, & one of his goons reported that Adam Noshimuri made it to the retreat, The Well-Known Criminal was pleased, cause the former business executive was humiliated by him. But, He is not done with him, not by a long shot. He will end things, as Five-O is at it's knees, Chin suffers or is dead, Kono leaves Adam, when she realizes that he is fag, & got fucked in prison. "They are gonna be at the lollipop tree, where the treasure, & the money are probably hidden, We will get them there", His top man agreed, & they went out to have their own fun.

"I want to make a toast, & say, We got through & survived another year, Our ohana is together, & complete, I am grateful for the men, I call my brothers", Danny, Steve, Chin, & Lou saluted her with their bottles, Renee, Catherine, Adam, & Melissa smiled, as they watched on. "Also, For my sisters", she winked at the women, as she said this. They blew her a kiss, "I am glad that I get a second chance to spend the rest of my life with the man I love", she got a little emotional, Adam's eyes got a little misty too. She turned to Abby, & said, "I owe this woman my gratitude for life, Abby Dunn, The person for this job", The Pretty Petite Woman stood there speechless for a couple of minutes.

Kono said with a smile, "It's true, You dug into your favors, & made sure that my husband was cleared of all charges, You make sure that my cousin is happy, & stood by us, Even though it cost you your job at S.F.P.D., We appreciate it, I especially do", Everyone chimed in too, & Abby smiled, & said shyly, "Thank you", Kono said, "To Abby Dunn, Our newest sister, & teammate", They clinked their glasses of juice, & continued their fun. The kids wanted to swim, & Steve volunteered to take them, Lou & Danny made sure that they listen to the former seal, & they all headed outside.

Everyone was watching, as Steve was enjoying playing with his nieces, & nephews in his natural habitat. The Laughter sounded so good to them, Catherine looked at her lover with a wishful expression, & Melissa saw it first, & asked, "What's wrong, Cath ?", The Brunette smiled, & said sadly, "Wishing for something that would never happen", She explained what happened on one of his missions, & the others felt bad, as soon as she finished the story. "Well, In that case, We just have to set some special uncle time with Steve", Danny said, Catherine beamed at the thought, as a response.

Catherine said smiling, "Steve would like that, & so would I", Kono said, "You don't know what would happen", Chin said, "Yeah, Maybe, A miracle could happen", He was smiling, as he said this. Lou said, "Chin's right, You never know", Renee said, "We are here for you", & Kono, Adam, & Melissa said in unison, "You can count on us", That made the former naval beauty feel very lucky, & she thanked them gratefully. & continued to watch Steve & the kids have fun, & really enjoying themselves at that moment.

Gabriel knew that family is the most important thing, & weakness to Chin, He knew the perfect way to send a message, He had Mikko, his top man, build a bomb. He knew it would get the Five-O's attention, He wants them to know that he is coming not only after Chin, but them too, He will carry out his plan, & be careful. Mikko said, "I will make sure that gets done." Gabriel said with a wicked smile, "See that you do", & he made sure that his backup plan is fool proof. "Chin-Ho Kelly will die, or suffer, If I have to die trying", The Criminal thought to himself.

Meanwhile, Everyone was having fun outside, & enjoying the beautiful scenery, & Steve found out that their friends knew what happened to him, & they told him what they had planned. "I would love to spend time with my nieces, & nephews". It meant the world that he was trusted with the kids, He will make sure that trust won't be taken for granted, & he will always be there, If they need him for anything. The others loved watching Steve just being himself around the kids, & just relaxing. He got them all out of the water, with the promises of smores.

Mikko saw that they moved to the furthest part of their property, where they were planning a camp out, He snuck on to the deck, & went near the little fishing digny, He placed the bomb, & set in the morning, as soon as they got far out into the water, He smiled, & thought to himself, "Gabriel would approve", & he left before he was discovered, & got something to eat. Steve & the others have no idea what's in store for them, & that they could die at any moment, & Gabriel will end up winning, as a result.

The Kids were put into bed, The Men took care of the boys, & the women took care of the girls, Then they switched for hugs, & kisses. Once, They were asleep, The Adults went out on to the lanai, & had a couple glasses of wine, & just relaxed. "You were really great with them today, Steve", Lou said, & his wife nodded in agreement, saying, "You made it the best day of their lives". Melissa & Kono nodded, & then said in unison, "The Best", Adam said, "You are the perfect role model for the kids". Danny said, "We are so proud to know you", Chin said, "We would do anything for ohana". Catherine just hugged him, to show her support, Steve was speechless, & emotional, Then he said, "Thank you", & they finished their evening, & went to bed.

The Next Morning, Will decided that he was old enough to take the digny out, so he started the motor, & started out into the water. While, The Others were getting up, & ready to start the day, Renee looked around for her son, "Where's, Will ?", Everyone was searching for him, Grace saw him through the window, & exclaimed, "There !", Danny said, "You & Samantha stay with Charlie, Okay ?", she nodded, & said, "Okay, Danno", she kissed his cheek, & Samantha did the same thing with her father, The Adults hurried out to catch Will, & probably save him from a deadly situation. Steve had a sixth sense about these things, dove into the water, knocking Will out of the digny, & into water. He got him to the docks, where the others were waiting, They got him out, comforted, & kept him warm, as they checked him out, Lou yelled, exclaiming, "Are you nuts, McGarrett ?, You could've killed him, Steve, You could've killed him !", As soon as the words left his mouth, the digny exploded, Everyone watched it happened, as shock was in their eyes.