CHAPTER THIRTEEN: LATIFAH'S WEDDING

Love and respect are the two most essential key factors of any relationship.

                                        ~zahrazee

Alhamdulillah, today is the D-day, Latifah's wedding, she gonna be a wife just like when marwa and Zulykha did their weddings.  It's Saturday morning when I got a call from my in-laws, Muhammed sufyan and Hind sufyan wishing the best for the day and I was so happy coz it's my wedding coz It's gonna be official Mrs Latifah Umar Sufyan. And the saddest part of it is that I'm gonna leave my parents' house and be living with an unknown man(my husband to be). I stop thinking as I dashed in to the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day. My friends are downstairs helping with wedding preparations. I came out of the bathroom and I met them on the bed ranting with my little sister. I sat on the bedside table and they quickly help me getting dressed up for the day. I wore a long blue gown embroidered with silver and stones on it and a blue hijab with a blue heels. My sister did my make up since my friends aren't professional. Nafisah, my sixteen years old sister, she's an expert when it comes to make up, she did my make up and Aliyah tied my hijab while I already have my henna done by the artist.

    After an hour of waiting in the room with my friends, we're finally called to come downstairs and head to the masjid. I got in the  Ferrari with my sister and mum. While my friends took a white range Rover, my dad took his Porsche and we all headed to masjid with other relatives. We finally arrived at the masjid, I already met Umar, his parents, his relatives and the Imam waiting for the bride and that's me. Oops, I kept them all waiting, I said to myself. They deserve to wait for you coz you're the bride said my inner mind and I smirk. I was led to where Umar and Imam sat by my friends and I sat beside him in front of the Imam. The Imam started the sermon, he preached on the importance of nikkah and gave an advice to me and Umar. After the long sermon, he gave Umar the wedding certificate and he signed. He passed it to me and I also signed on it.

You're now Mr and Mrs Sufyan, said the Imam smiling

Alhamdulillah, we said in unison

The Imam make a lot dua for us and the whole people ended with the word Ameen. And I quickly went to hug my friends, parents, relatives and later to umar's family. My friends and I quickly drove to the hotel to change for the walimah. I wore a long white gown, white heel, white hijab with a flower crown and a white bouquet in my hand. My friends, since they are the bridesmaids, they all put on a simple dust pink gown, pink hijab, black heels and confetti in their hands. We quickly snapped pics and we head to the event Hall, where the rest are waiting for us.

We got to the event Hall and the hall was well decorated and it was superb. I was walked by my friends to where Umar is and I sat beside him on the bridal chair. We're not the close type coz we didn't chat but he do call me once in a while just to say hi coz he's a shy type  unlike me, the chatterbox.

How're you feeling? He asked

I'm feeling good, I said shyly

Alhamdulillah, he said

The..... Couldn't complete my statement, I was cut off by Zarah, my cousin. Who hugged me affectionately and snap with me while others too climbed on the stage to snap with me and Umar.

Don't mind, i love snapping, anyways i'm addicted to it. After thirty minutes of snapping, people started presenting their gifts to me and Umar. Zulykha gifted me a bracelet with U and L inscribed on it, Ghazala gifted me a gold necklace worth a million, Marwa gifted me a silver necklace with a black diamond on it, it worth three million, Halimah gifted me different kind of jewlries in a big jewelry bag while Aliyah, with the little she has, she gifted me two Gucci bags and some headpiece made by her mum.