Chapter 23

Caelum's P.O.V

Lily kept shifting in her seat uncomfortably and I laughed at her nervousness. I could see pure fright streamed across her chocolate face and it made me attracted to her even more. I reached over and rubbed her leg and she jumped as if she didn't realize I was there.

"Stop worrying." I commanded with a small chuckle.

"I can't. This is the most nervous I have ever been."

"Don't be, my family is great. I have two sisters and my mom adores you from what I've told her."

"Have you told her I'm black."

"I haven't had the need to. She'd love you if you were purple or pink. She likes the fact you don't take any of my BS."

A small smile replaced the fright on her face.

"Really?"

"Yes, really. I wish you'd stop worrying, because I want something when I get there." I rubbed her arm and kissed up and from her neck.

"Focus on the road and leave alone. Having sex at your mother's house would be so tacky."

"Would not!" I argued with my pants growing tighter around my bulge. She had to do something, anything for me tonight.

"It's not my fault you're horny."

"On the contrary." I rubbed her arm. "You make me extremely horny."

"I have some scented lotion." She smiled innocently and I thought about kissing her and possibly making love in this car. I had to drive though and I didn't want cause an accident.

"Why do you love me?" She asked after we'd been traveling for a while. I thought about the answer whole-heartedly.

"Because you're you. You're not perfect and unlike these other girls you don't try to make yourself perfect. You're comfortable in your own skin and you know you're not perfect. You're funny, loving, caring. And you're not judgmental. You could have called me crazy and temperamental when I lost it, but you didn't. You helped me through it and because of you I'm getting better. I love you."

"Aww, baby. I love you too. More than anything. Sometimes when I'm laying next to you at night I cry because I love you so much. Is that weird?" She half-laughed, half-cried.

"Not at all. Tell me when you want to stop, cause you're still not dressed and I want to make sure you get dressed, but..... undressed first."

"You are disgusting."

"I'm a man."

"I've never doubted that since I've known you."

I laughed and a small smile broke her steady pout.

_______________

It was around ten O'clock when we reached the motel. I got our stuff out and carried it to our room on the forth floor.

I dropped the bags on the ground and plopped on the comfortable bed. Lily sat on my back and massaged my shoulders lightly.

"I thought you said you had lotion."

"I changed my mind."

I flipped myself so she was straddling my hips.

"My gosh Caelum, I've never done this so much in my life."

"Really? I have."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm kidding babe. I've done it with like four other girls."

"Oh, it's good to know you have less than me." She smiled innocently and kissed me before I could say anything.

I grabbed her hips and pushed her closer against my body.

"You know my mom can see sex on people's eyes."

"That's weird and slightly unnerving."

I pushed my lips back on hers and kissed her tenderly.

"I love you babe." She breathed.

"Me too." I responded nibbling at her neck.

"Good, so you won't mind me telling you that I'm to tired for this."

She hoped off me and laid down. I called her name several times, but she just fell asleep.

"I got you." I yelled and I heard her snicker before we both fell asleep.