A place called Home

Kuro's POV*

In his dream*

When i was a child, i was powerless, at first i was happy because i got a wind magic but it seems that my wind magic was so weak that even my parents are not proud of me anymore, i was a coward, powerless, useless and nothing.

I came from a family with strong magic power that's why when they discovered my magic, they were disappointed, disappointed that they're son is so weak, that's why they didn't accept me. They threw me away.

But..... one day, i met someone, her name is clara, at first I thought that she tried to approach me so that she could insult me, but i was wrong. She accepted me for who i am, even though her family is restricting her to be with me, she never stop talking and being with me, she always protect me from bullies and all, that why that day I learned to rise for her, i made myself stronger so that one day I'm the one who will protect her. And so i became stronger that everyone accepts me already. But when I thought that i was strong enough, everything went black, everything became a lie.
Because one day, when clara and i went to the city, a high leveled magician attacked us, and i tried to fought the magician so that i could protect clara, but i lost, and when i was about to die. Clara shielded me and captured the attack, she managed to make the magician run but in exchange..... she died. And on her deathbed she told me " kuro, promise me that no matter what happens, don't ever blame yourself, always believe in yourself, don't ever let a friend die and most of all don't ever forget this words...... I LOVE YOU KURO..." and i was like "no clara, don't you dare die on me!"
And that day made me realize how weak i am............

Back at the main story*

Kuro woke up*

Kuro: where am i?
Kushiro: you're finally awake! You made us worry bastard!
Kuro: what happened?
Layla: we're at Raphael's house.
Kushiro: thanks to you, we are alive, kuro.
Layla: yeah, if it wasn't for you we would be dead by now.
Kuro: i....... saved you?
Kushiro: yeah. You are our hero kuro......
Kushiro&layla: kuro!
Kuro: hmmm?
Kushiro&layla: welcome back!

Kuro cried so much that rivers flow trough his eyes*

Kuro's POV*

Clara, i saved my friends like i promised..... sob* are you proud of me?....... hehe what kind of question is that ahahaha. I knew since the day we met...... that you are very, very,very,......... proud of me.........

Backt at story*

Kuro: I'm back.... kushiro, layla.........

Chapter 13 completed