Acceptance

After the two partners spoke to each other kushiro decided to call layla at the garden.
At the garden*

Kushiro: yo.
Layla: oh? You really want to die don't you?
Kushiro: I'm here to talk.
Layla: well I'm here to kill you! Fire formation:dragon lance!

*kushiro didn't move and just stand with a serious face*

Layla:(stopped her magic) are you planning to die or something???!
Kushiro: no. I'm here to remove the darkness in your heart.
Layla: huh? You think you can remove this pain? This suffering??! Don't act like you know how i feel!!!!
Kushiro: i know what you feel!
Layla:(silent)........
Kushiro: i know how it feels to lose something precious, i know how it feels to not be acknowledged by anyone and most of all i know how it feels to be alone.

*kushiro walk forward facing to Layla*

Layla: stay away from me.
Kushiro: (hugs) i know, you were sad all this time right? You tried to kill me because you know that i feel the same sadness like you and you just want to free me from this pain right?
Layla: (tears flood like river through her eyes) sob* why??? Why do we need to feel this pain?, why can't we happy just like the others??!
Kushiro: (while hugging layla) i understand what you feel.
Layla: I'm afraid to be alone! Sob*
Kushiro: then I'll be with you.
Layla: I'm afraid of this darkness! Sob*
Kushiro: then I'll be your light.
Layla: I'm afraid of pain! Sob*
Kushiro: then I'll make you happy! I promise that no matter what happens i will protect you, I'll be there for you, I won't leave you alone and i promise you one more thing,that no matter who you are i will accept you and i promise that next time that you'll  cry it will be tears of joy.
Layla:*cries loudly* thank you kushiro, thank you
Astaroth: looks like your selfishness helped someone.
Kushiro: yeah. And this time I'll make sure that no one will be trapped in darkness.
Astaroth: Maybe there's only a dark road up ahead. But you still have to believe and keep going. Believe that the stars will light you path, even a little bit. Huh?
Kushiro: yeah, i will rely on our stars to light the darkness in they're hearts.

Kushiro saved a friend and believed that he's star will be able to the save people in darkness, can this answer be enough for him to keep going?........

Chapter 5 completed.