The sakura village part 2

Morning*

Kushiro: bararaq, layla and kuro mind coming with me for a bit?
Bararaq: where are we going?
Kushiro: at the mayor's house.

And so on....... on mayor's house.

Mayor: welcome. I've been waiting kushiro-kun.
Kuro: you know each other, Kushiro??
Kushiro: nah, we just met yesterday.
Bararaq: i see. So why are we here?
Mayor: because kushiro knows how to remove the curse.
Bararaq: what?? That's impossible!
Kushiro: nothing's impossible when it comes to me.
Mayor: so let's begin.
Kushiro: first of all the curse is not real.
Layla: really????!!!!
Kushiro: yeah. It's seems someone in this village is killing people that gets close to the sakura.
Kuro: and who could it be?

Kushiro smiled*

Kushiro: first let me ask some questions.
Kushiro: bararaq, you said that you and your bestfriend protected the sakura's together right?
Bararaq: yeah.
Kushiro: and by the way you speak about her, i can tell that you truly love her, am i wrong?
Bararaq: .............. no. So what are those questions for?
Kushiro: just wait and see. So for my last question. Bararaq are you sick?
Bararaq: no, I'm not.
Kushiro: now then allow me to answer your previous question kuro, the culprit is......

Silent*

Kushiro: it's you bararaq!
Mayor: what but that's impossible! I know who bararaq is! I always go to there house to help him when he's sick and all so i know for sure that bararaq is not the culprit!
Bararaq: I didn't do it!
Kushiro: i know, I'm just kidding, i just checked something to test my theory.
Kushiro: because the real culprit was not only bararaq but also you! The mayor!
Everyone: what??
Mayor: do you have any proof????

Kushiro:

Kushiro: both of you loves the girl, and i persume that you mayor knew that bararaq love the girl am i right?Mayor: yeah

Mayor: yeah. So what?
Kushiro: and because that two of them are always together, I'm pretty sure that you always get jealous of them. That's why when the girl died. You promised to yourself that you will protect the sakura that she cherished.
Mayor: so? It's not like i killed someone!
Kushiro: oh yes you did, although it's not really you who was doing the killing. It was bararaq!
Bararaq: huh?
Kushiro: yesterday, when i came to bararaq's room, i saw the pills that he was taking,
And it seems that pill was a drugs that make people insane for a period of time. And as you said earlier, you are the one who was giving bararaq medicine, so it means you are the one who gave the pills to bararaq!
Mayor: and why would i do that???
Kushiro: because of your jealousy and hatred for bararaq. You thought that if you're going to protect the sakura, then there's a high chance that bararaq will also join you,
So you told bararaq that you will protect the sakura, and if bararaq joins you, you will find a way to make him sick, and give him the pills so that you're hands won't get dirty and you can also destroy bararaq's life at the same time.
Kushiro: if we put this things up, the result is, you were controling bararaq and killing people who gets close to the sakura!
Bararaq: so i was killing people unconsciously!!!?? I can't believe it...
Mayor: ........ AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!
Mayor: so what? What's wrong with killing people???? They're just pests! They don't have any meaning in this world!
Kushiro: you disgust me.
Mayor: what did you say? You f*cking bastard!

The mayor attack kushiro violently*

Kushiro: tsk! Shadow step.......
Mayor: what the???? He vanised...
Kushiro: I'm right behind you......

Kushiro attack the mayor and made him unconscious.....

Kushiro: since you really have a kind heart, I'll let you handle this....... bararaq.
Bararaq: me?
Kushiro: yeah we'll then since our job here is done. We'll be taking our leave...... see ya around! Let's go layla, kuro.
Layla&kuro: yeah!

When they're about to leave the village. A leaf suddenly passed by..

Kushiro: sakura huh? It is said that under a sakura's root is a dead body

Kushiro: sakura huh? It is said that under a sakura's root is a dead body... ahah, i guess it really is true..... although, the thing under it is a dead heart of a human........ and not they're body.........
Layla: you saying something kushiro?
Kushiro: nope. We'll then. Let's go!
Kuro: yeah!
Kushiro:......... (goodbye beautiful sakura)....

Chapter 10 completed.