The Demon and The Kid

Yo!, I am Kushiro Kojimiwa, I live in a world filled with magic and i plan to become the emperor of magic!, even though I don't have any magic, but! That's not enough to stop me, that's why I trained myself even if I can't use any magic, anyway tomorrow is the day where the magic tournament will be held so i better get ready so i can be at full strength tomorrow. "Next day". It finally arrived! My day to become the emperor has come!, i wonder who will be my enemy is..... and i also hope i can enter the academy....

Judge: alright everyone the day has finally arrived, are you ready to see some awesome fights????!!!
Crowd: of course we are!!
Judge: alright then, let's sssssssss geeeeeet started!
Kushiro: oh hell yeah!!!!
Judge: for our first challenger its kushiro vs jack!
Jack: let's have a good fight
Kushiro: oh hell yeah!
Judge: ready....... start!
Jack: thunder spear!
Kushiro: (dodge) vertical kick!
Jack: what a speed!
(Jack got hit by the kick and lost consciousness)
Judge: and we have a winner!, kushiro passed the exam to enter the academy!!!

After the match kushiro tried to go out for some air and suddenly while walking he saw a dark castle, and because of curiosity he entered the castle and looked around.

Kushiro: oh damn what a place.
Suddenly he heard a sound of chain at the door, and he opened it.
Kushiro: door opening sound* is anybody around?
Unknown: oh?, looks like this kid is in the wrong place
Kushiro: wtf? What are you?, you look like a demon ....
Demon: well of course i am, my names Astaroth
Kushiro: what are those chains for?
Astaroth: i was sealed by an angel, and there's only one way to free me.
Kushiro: and what is the way?
Astaroth: have a contract with me, not only i will be free, you will also have the power of darkness. Although I won't be truly free from this chains. I will only be able to live inside you, so what do you say kid?
Kushiro: if i make contract with you will i be able to cast magic?
Astaroth: yes. You can cast the power of darkness
Kushiro: alright.
Astaroth: take my sword and give your blood and the contract will be complete.
Kushiro: alright. It's nice to meet you Astaroth
Astaroth: same to you kid or should i say kushiro?
Kushiro: kushiro is fine

(And this is how the demon and the child met)

Kushiro: well then let's enter the magic academy!

Chapter 1 complete.