A team

At school*

Professor: okay everyone, today we will be having our permanent group, and that group of yours will be your group until graduation. Group 1,2,3,4.......etc. group 6 layla,kuro and kushiro.
Kuro: hey kushiro!
Kushiro: looks like we're in the same team huh?
Layla: isn't he the who lost to you?
Kuro: ahaha...... please forget that, anyway it's nice to meet you guys
Kushiro: same here
Layla: same.

After the meeting they got they're very first mission and that to go at the top of mountain.

Kushiro: damn, this is high!
Layla: I'm tired
Kuro: really layla? This is like a training ya know? Just enjoy it.
Kushiro: let's have a rest, i think it will take as a few days before we reach the top.
Kuro: alright, you win.

*the night came and build a camp*

Kushiro: since we are eating in a campfire, why don't we share something about ourselves?
Kuro: good idea!
Layla: as long as it's not personal.
Kuro: don't be like that! Let's have fun and know each other.
Layla: then I'll start first, i am layla, i live in a small village and our village is full of villagers that has silver hair like me, our main magic is water.
Kuro: then I'm next. My main magic is wind, my mother and father live in a city, a peaceful city, that's why I don't have a big problems like the other.
Kushiro: then it's my turn.
(Should i tell them that I don't have magic before?)
Astaroth: i think you should not kid, because they'll ask you how you gained it.
Kushiro: you got a point.
Kuhiro: well, i live in a poor village, i have shadow element.
Kuro: that's all???? Cmon men 😑
Kushiro: haha
Layla: but having shadow element, is very rare.
Kuro: actually after i lost to Kushiro, I researched all the shadow holder and it looks like kushiro is the only shadow user.
Kushiro: (i can see where this topic will go, better dodge it) well, let's just sleep, it's already late and we're also moving early tomorrow.
Layla&kuro: alright.

New friendship is new power, what things could be waiting for them at the top of the mountain?

Chapter 6 completed.