Dark

I'm glad y'all enjoyed the last chapter.

Anyways, I was going to have this chapter up in about 12 hours, but I don't think I'll have much time to give this my attention. I'm in my final two weeks of school before I pretty much become a college graduate. So I have to make sure I don't fail. And I have a presentation in school, and if you knew me in real life, you'd know I'm actually a really shy person.

Keep your hearts close.

Trigger Warnings: Child Abuse (Obviously).

-

Lauren woke up with a sharp pain on her head. Ignoring the pain, she looked around but it was dark. She could feel the floor moving. It sounded like a car. Lauren tried to use her hands, but they were tied together.

"Mama?"

Nothing. She could hear loud music. She let her head rest against the bottom of wherever she was. She felt the need to use the restroom. Whimpering, she squeezed her legs together, trying to hold it in. She could feel tears well up in her eyes, as she felt the pressure in her stomach.

She closed her eyes, as she tried to remember what had happened before she blacked out.

She remembered being in the park with her family. She remembered Camila talking to a woman.

She gasped, when she remembered a man pulling her away. She remmebered Camila running after them and Lauren struggling to stay back. The guy placed her in the car. Lauren screamed and cried. The guy kept a grip on Lauren while another man drove the car.

The guy kept shouting for Lauren to shut up but Lauren continued to cry. Lauren then felt a sharp pain in her head and everything went black.

Lauren whimpered, as she started to cry. She wanted her mothers. She wanted her sisters. She wanted Leo. She wanted Nala. She wanted to go home.

-

"They took my daughter," Dinah snapped at the police office in front of her.

He wrote down whatever Dinah and Ally told him.

"P-please find my sister," Normani whispered, hugging Nala.

Ally hugged the girl, knowing she was scared for her other sister.

Camila was sitting on one of the chairs, silent. She was staring at the ground. She hadn't uttered a word since losing Lauren.

"We have an Amber Alert out and the officers are looking for her. We'll do everything we can to find your daughter," the officer said, looking at Dinah and Ally. He turned to Normani. "We're going do our best to bring your sister home."

Normani nodded her head. "Please."

"There is nothing else you can do," the officer said, looking at the two pair of parents.

Dinah sighed, not sure what to do. She turned to Ally, silently asking her what to do.

-

The trunk of the car was popped open. Lauren blinked as she was able to see more than just darkness. She looked up at the guy who took her stared at her. He reached in and took Lauren out.

He groaned. "You seriously couldn't wait two more seconds?"

Lauren whimpered, as the guy carried her into the house and just dropped her to the ground. Lauren gasped as she hit the ground.

"We did what you wanted," the guy said, looking at a woman and another man in front of her.

"We didn't say you could hurt her," the man said, glaring at the man.

Found HomeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara