I just stared in horror. I saw him wheezing and I joined the floor with him, shaking him slightly to wake up. "Sasuke, Sasuke wake up" I said as his eyes opened slightly. His cuts seeped and he hurled up blood. I made several hand movements and my hands glew green. I sealed up the wounds and he watching me seal up his wounds.

"Natsu... s-stop" he said tiredly but I shook my head, disagreeing before the bell went. Everybody automatically left class and Gaara was searching for me. "Gaara, up here! Sensei!" I yelled as I saw then approach me. "Oh my, what happened?" My teacher asked and explained what happened.

*************

"And that's what happened sir" I said as he nodded with understanding. "Okay, I'll go see what happened before class and see what's been happening at home between him and Itachi" he said as he got up and gave me a small packet. I looked confused at first and he explained. "Its a chakra packet. Increases the chakra you have in your body".

I nodded and he walked out of the class, leaving me, Gaara and Sasuke in there. "So he just... collapsed?" Gaara asked me and I nodded. "Just fell of his chair while coughing up blood" I said and he nodded. "I wonder how he got that gash on his neck" Shukaku said as he came close to Sasuke and touched the wound.

Sasuke winced under his touch and I pushed Shukaku off. "You'll make his wound worse if you keep touching it" I exclaimed and he moved his hand away. "I'm just thinking of how he got this" Shukaku said quietly but heard Sasuke mutter. "I...ta...chi...". I looked at Gaara and he nodded too. "Itachi did this to you?" Gaara asked and Sasuke sat up quickly and I jumped in Gaara's arms.

"Itachi!" he yelled before falling down to the ground, panting hard. Gaara held me tightly before I asked him to let me go. I went back down to Sasuke and inspected his wound. I found a small fragment of glass in his neck and noticed it was window glass. "He might have leapt out of a window and got glass stuck in his neck" Gaara said but I disagreed. "I think it was worse..."

As I pulled the glass out, Sasuke moaned and shook with pain. There was loads of parts but I could only get the largest pieces out. I quickly healed up the wound and the teacher came back in with Itachi in the same shape. "Itachi knows what happened" our sensei said as Itachi came over and inspected Sasuke. "Brother.. You fool" as he held Sasuke in his arms.

"What happened Itachi?" I asked as he looked over to me. He placed Sasuke down gently and told me what happened. "It was one of the people from the Akasuki and told me to rejoin them. I refused and they grabbed Sasuke from his room and threw him out of the window, letting him land on the ground and the glass embedded in him.

They threw me out too and I landed on Sasuke. I managed to get most of the glass out but the ones in his neck I couldn't. So he just came to school with them. I told him not to but he didn't listen to me the fool" he explained and I winced at the thought of being thrown out of the window.

My face hung of my bones. 'Why would they throw them out off the window?! That's just.... Cruel! I mean, if you refuse, you refuse. But you don't just toss some people out of the window. I would get up, and give them a good one two but that's just getting a little extreme' My sensei broke through my thoughts and I turned to him while he was speaking.

"That's terrible, I'll go get a first aid kit. Be back in five". Then our sensei left the room. I saw Sasuke sit up a bit and he grabbed his neck with pain. "Don't, I just pulled the shards out and I need it to be wrapped in bandages" as I pulled his hands away. He stared at me for a few seconds and pounced on me without even knowing. "Natsu!" he yelled as he held me in his arms and cried.

Gaara was about to jump in till I stopped him. I put up my hand to stop him and see what happens. Sighing, I asked him what was wrong while patting his back with comfort "Sasuke... What's wrong?" He was sobbing a little and I saw Gaara's eyes go wide as blood came out of his neck.

"Its everybody. Everything" he sighed as I tried to pull him back. Blood stained my uniform and I had to put up with it for another five lessons... Great. "What do you mean?" I asked but, before he answered, he started to kiss my neck and suck on it, leaving a large hicky in its place. He moved his hands round the back and hugged me.

"Mmmmm.... Natsu" he purred as he pushed his head deeper into the crook of my neck. 'Not this again' I motioned for Gaara to get him off me now and Gaara did as I said. Yellow eyes meant that Shukaku was here. Shukaku didn't pull him off me, but tore him off and the wound on his neck bled more. "He's losing to much blood" I gasped. I tackled Sasuke to the ground and healed his neck to the best of my ability.

He started to thrash around with his legs but I ignored him. "N-Natsu..." he moaned as I was sat on his waist and he squirmed a little. "N-natsu... Y-you're o-o-on my..." as he trailed off but I knew what he was on about. I moved off him and sat on his stomach instead. He kept moaning a little but I snapped him out of it. "Sasuke, shut up and quit doing everything you do. Like Gaara says, I belong to him and Shukaku now" I said and I heard him gasp. "Ugh... What... do... you.."

He started to kick around less and suddenly fell limp. "Sasuke? Wake up... This isn't funny" I sighed but realised he weren't moving at all. "Sasuke?! Nii-San?!" Itachi yelled as he pushed me off him and I went flying across the room but Gaara caught me. I just loved this guy.

"He needs to go to the hospital, he's not well" I explained and Itachi yelled "What?! Sasuke hates hospitals!". Gaara finally stood up and growled impatiently. "Listen, if you want your brother to live, he goes to the hospital. If he goes bye-bye, it ain't our fault"

Itachi looked at his unconscious brother and then back at us. "He's all I have... Please... Help him" Itachi whispered. "I have the k-" as our teacher saw Sasuke almost half dead. "Gaara, transport us to the hospital. Now" I said and he looked at me thinking if it was a wise idea. "I don't want anybody to die. Especially what he did to me, I can't let him die even though I wish I could kill him. But that's just plain cruel" I told Gaara and he sighed.

We walked up to Sasuke and I pulled him up. God he was heavy, possibly heavier than Gaara. I gave the signal to Gaara and he nodded. "Sir, we'll be back soon" I called out as the sand transported us to the hospitals desk.

Then white walls surrounded us again and I felt sick. The smell of anitbacterial spray and chemicals ran through my nostrils, into my lungs and boy did I cough. Gaara's sand went back into his gourd.

"Oh my gosh you scared me there! What has happened to the boy?!" the woman at the desk yelled with fright. "He's losing a lot of blood, so take him and fix him up" Gaara said coldly and the nurse shouted some doctors. At least four doctors came and took Sasuke off me, leaving me and Gaara behind. "Thank you, you may leave now" the nurse told us and before I walked out, Gaara's sand transported me somewhere else where it was all dark.

"Gaara?" I asked nervously and I heard him laugh behind me. "Natsu, we're in my house" he said and I saw it was a flat. Small bed, kitchen, bathroom, everything for one person. "Why is it so dark?" I asked and he hugged me from behind. "It's too bright". I placed my hand on his cheek and held it. "I thought we were going back to school?" I questioned but Gaara grunted. "We can go back... Later"