Chapter 11: Ashton

Start from the beginning

I had to go

I had to go. I turned around and walked away and went into class. I was ten minutes early. I sat in my chair thinking.

The bell rung and everybody arrives in class. Soon enough Annah and Xavier walked in the room. Annah sat in the seat beside me and Xavier sat behind me.

During class, I was trying to stay focus on my work, but I could help but look at Annah, but she was looking at Xavier, blowing kisses.

He was blushing

He was blushing. It pissed me off to the point I just got up and left. I couldnt sit there and watch their affection to each other.

"Ashton, where are you going?" Ms

"Ashton, where are you going?" Ms. Fulton asked.

"Out." I had my bag and was headed out the door.

"My class isn't over yet." She said.

"Cool story bro." I said and walked out.

A couple seconds later, Annah came out the door, asking if I was okay.

"Ash, are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?" She said.

"Go back to class, Aubri." I said.

"Aubri, why you calling me Aubri? You only call me Aubri, when your irritated or mad at me." She said.

"Go to fuc..go to class, Aubri. This doesn't concern you. Everything doesn't revolve around Aubri. You're so annoying sometimes. Just go back to Xavier." I said, I immediately felt bad when I said it.

"Annah, I'm sorry."

"No, I'm over it and done, you always do this when you're mad or in one of your moods. I'm tried of it. You never have my back. Now I have somebody on my side, you have an attitude. I don't care anymore about what you do. Have a nice life Ashton." She said and begin going back to class.

"Annah please, I'm sorry." I said.

"Sorry is not enough this time." She said and went inside class and close the door.

"FUUUUUUCCCCCCKK." I said and punch a set of lockers repeatedly. I had to leave and numb this pain. I knew exactly where to go. I left the school and hopped in my car, tossing my bag back in the backseat and drove to the ABC store to get something to drink. I had a fake ID and I brought the biggest bottle of whiskey I could find.

After I brought the bottle I drove to my house luckily, my parents weren't home. I knew they would be pissed when the school called and said I skipped. I slid if my shoes and sat on the bed and thought back to the last conversation with Annah and how I may have just let my anger or whatever ruin my friendship. I twist open the bottle and took a gulp. It was strong. I just needed to numb the pain.

No, I'm over it and done. Her words echoed in my head.

You always do this when you're mad or in one of your moods. I just wish I could go back in time and stop myself from fucking up. I take another gulp.

I'm tried of it. You never have my back. "I'm so sorry Annah, if you give me another chance, I promise I won't mess up." I said out loud.

Gulp

Now I have somebody on my side, you have an attitude. "I don't know why, I'm acting this way. She like my little sister."

I don't care anymore about what you do. "I'm so sorry Annah. I messed up, I shouldn't have said those words to you. I was just upset." By this time the bottle was almost empty.

Have a nice life Ashton. "Don't give up on me yet. I don't have anyone. Please Annah. I'm sorry, I truly am."

Sorry is not enough this time. "Don't go. I'm sorry." That was the last thing she said to me and I remembered before I blacked out.

"Ash, don't give up. I'm here, I'm so sorry for saying that to you. I didn't mean it. I was just mad." It's Annah, I know her voice, but why couldn't I open my eyes and tell her it was okay or see her. I couldn't move. What was going on?
_______________________________________
A/N: Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoy!!! 💋💋💋