Chapter 1- The feeling

Star didn't know why but, all day she kept thinking about someone. Tom. She doesn't know why but, something in her mind is telling her to go to him. She is ignoring it because she knows that she couldn't possibly want to see Tom. He is a big jerk with a huge temper. She just doesn't want to get hurt again.

She lays on her bed staring at the ceiling. She feels like she should talk to someone about this and she knew just who to call. Her bestfriend Ponyhead. She calls her on her mirror which she immediately answers.
" Hey girlll!" exclaimed Ponyhead. " Hey Pony, can I talk to you?" asked Star nervously. " What's wrong?" she immediately asked seeing worry and nervousness in her eyes.
" Can we talk?" Star asked urgently. " I coming right away," said Pony leaving the call to leave. Star waits for her friend to come.

After a few minutes, Ponyhead came through the door. " Ok I am here to hear your problem, " said Pony floating towards Star's bed. " Ok," said Star going over to her bed clutching her pillow. She took a deep breath before explaining her problem.
" I think I like Tom again," said Star shocked to hear herself say this. Ponyhead just looks shocked. " Woah, you mean like like?" aksed Pony shocked.

" Yes why else would I be so nervous," said Star frustrated. " Well, don't you always say how he is just a big jerk and stuff? " she asked. " I mean he hasn't been a jerk recently and he doesn't seem that bad anymore, " said Star surprised at her words. " Woah so you like want to date him again?" asked Pony shocked.
" Is that what it is sounding like?" aksed Star nervously.
" Well it looks like you still have feelings for the guy," said Pony matter-a-factly.

" No I definitely don't, " said Star still not totally convinced. " Look girl I support you every step of the way, but are you sure Tom is the right choice for you?" asked Pony worridly. " I don't know, maybe I should see him and if in fact I do have feelings for him, then we'll see what happens," said Star nervously.
" Well good luck," said Pony smiling. She left to let Star think about what she was going to do. She finally knows what she is going to do. She is going to see him.
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! 💗
Please comment what you think and look out for the next chapter! 💗

Burning Passion (A TomStar Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें