part 1

We were all gathered in the living room watching The Voice, I've gotten really into it after I actually got to sit in the audience.

"Make sure to pre-order my new album! Have a great night everybody"

I pretended to gag, earning a few giggles from my friends Kylie and Kendall.Yup the Jenner's. I absolutelt adore them, Some might think that they are really stuck and and spoiled. Spoiled yes, but they are the farthest thing from stuck up, well at least around me. I had met them a while ago and to be honest I have them to thank for getting me the audition in the first place, I defiantly owe them one.

They all know I hate Austin Mahone. Well maybe hate is a strong world, I just dislike him with a passion. Here's a quick summary of why. He had come to my movie premiere, and I guess he was just in a real bad mood because all he did the entire night was critizize me like he is 100% perfect which I may add he's not. But he really hurt my feelings and i'm the type of person to hold a grudge, I was actually excited to meet him and he was really mean to me, then tried to apologize over twitter, If anyone Is stuck up it's him.but whatever.

"earth to Macy" Kylie said snapping her fingers in my face. I had a terrible habit of Zoning out and daydreaming, its actually quite embarrassing.

" oh i'm sorry I was just thinking" I didn't completely lie.

"clearly you were day dreaming about Austin" she said curving her lips into a big smirk. 

I giggled and pushed her alittle " that's nasty"

I stood up and went over to check my phone, my manager Shannon was supposed to call me with the details of this secret meeting we're having. She wasn't the type to give out any imformation until she was completely sure on it.

once again my phone had waken me from my daydreaming, I quickly answered it.

"Hello?...yeah..mhhm i'll be there in five..bye"

~~~~~~~

I walked into the lobby and signed in, I walked over to the elevator and hit the button. I waiting a few minutes then I was finally on the right floor. Shannons office was very nice she pretty much owns the whole 12th floor to her and her assistants. I walked right in like I always have, she just had me sit and wait while she makes a quick phone call.

I guess someone was a little late, typical. People who don't arrive on time for an important meeting really irritate me. She came back in and shut the door.

"well alright, he's running a little late due to the traffic so let me just explain everything to you." She sat down and put the papers down infront of her.

"you're new to Music and acting, you're getting popular fast."

I nodded not really sure where she was going with this.

"what do celebrities usually do to boost their fame?" she said with a wide smile like she was the most clever person in the entire world.

I sat up straight not really knowing the answer "uhm.." I looked at her with a weak smile.

she nodded and continues "They date other celebrities, so I have set you up with someone else who needs you as much as you need them"

my head was spinning. was she really going to force me to date someone, this is crazy. do celebrities really do this? I know Justin and Selena did but they ended up actually falling in love but I've seen how that went it was a total train wreck.

"are you listening to me?"

"uhm yeah sorry"

she shook her head and smiled. "you don't actually have to date him, you can pretend. '

I still couldn't wrap my head around it, I didn't want to lie to my small fan base and especially all my friends. I trust my friend, but they can't help but blab.

I heard a faint knocking at the door, Shannon gave me the biggest smile I think I had ever seen on her face. My heart started pounding, I don't know why I was nervous maybe because of the fact that I didn't even know who I would be fake dating and that terrified me, what if he's gross, but what if Its Justin or Cody, damn i'd be happy then. but then again they don't need me to become more popular.

I looked back up at the door as she opened it .

oh.no.

"AUSTIN?" I said squeaking a bit.

he was leaning against the door "hey babe"

kill me please.

THANKS FOR READING THE FIRST PART, I JUST STARTED THIS STORY AND I PROMISE IT'LL GET BETTER, IF YOU LIKE IT AND WANT ME TO CONTINUE PLEASE COMENT XOXO

-AMBER