Part 7

Things with Austin have been kind of awkward to say the least. I can tell that he has been avoiding all contact with me. That's hard when we have to Act like we're dating but if we don't then we Void our contract and we lose our careers so no thank you. But to be completely honest, i'm kind of glad he is. I've been avoiding conversation. You might wonder why i am, and that it might be rude because he opened up to me, i mean i'm really glad he did but it just made me feel more towards him. feelings that i should not have.

I know this bet was supposed to be a joke, and a fun game, but i never stopped to think about what would happen if i actually started having feelings for him,i've had my deal of heartbreaks in the past. My first love shattered my heart, no. he ripped it out, threw it on the floor and stomped on it for months. I've Just finally recovered from it and then here comes Austin, I don't know why i feel this way about him, he barely gives me the time of day. I'm not really sure why he portrays this hard "i have no emotions" image, i used to think the same about him myself, But then he opened up to me and i say a different side to him that i don't think anyone but his mother has ever seen.

I walked out onto the set for me and Austin's Commercial, ever since our Album dropped we've been getting calls left and right from companies who want us to sponsor them or other managers who want to work with them for singles.

i love it, it's really great but i'm so exhausted. But i have no complaints this is honestly a dream come true.

Today we're going to be in a commercial advertising Beats headphones, and in return they're sponsoring us from here on out, and free Beats for life which is really cool.

i set my bag on the table and got ready for hair and makeup, i sat in the tall green chair and choose a few colors from the palette for my makeup.

I heard a loud bang and turned around to see Austin throwing things off the table

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME"

he ripped the mic from his shirt and threw it at the producer, Austins Manager and the director went over to him and tried negotiating anything and everything but there was no talking to austin at this point he was in total temper tantrum. Once Austin is in one of his moods good luck getting him out. he's a total diva.

"Austin get on set with Macy" the producer pleaded.

nothing. Austin Just sat on his phone and ignored everything that was going on.

"she can do it alone"

I got up and walked over to the food table, i grabbed an apple and bit into it while i watched Austin's greatest tantrum.

"Austin" I Started before rudely being interrupted.

"not now Macy, i'm not in the mood for your bitching" he rubbed his face

I rolled my eyes and threw my apple at him.

"MACY WHAT THE FUCK"

I crossed my arms and tapped my foot on the floor.

"first off don't swear at me, and second stop acting like a spoiled brat."

"i don't want to do this"

"well too bad you already signed the contract.so stop being such a drama queen and let's go finish so we can be done and go home"

he ignored me and put his headphones on. I sighed and pulled them off of his head.

"seriously grow up and let's go, there are millions of people who want your job don't make them replace you"

i shook my head and walked on set and waited for Austin.