Chapter |7|

I have this great idea for a new book where Lauren is a Teacher and Y/n is a student but it's not like any other book you've read.. I think it'd be interesting who would read it?

Lauren's point of view:

"Y/n?" I looked to my right to see Y/n's eyes closed as her head was resting in the palm of her hand. I can't tell if she is asleep or not, we've only been in the air for an hour.

God she looks so precious right now... I've missed her.

"Hm?" She hummed in response to me calling her name, she must be really tired.

My eyes scanned over her features, "Can we watch a movie?"

"Lauren I'm tired, I'm gonna be dead tomorrow if I don't sleep right now." Her voice raspy as she sat up while rubbing her eyes.

"Please? I wanna watch movies with you like we used to."

Y/n sat there thinking about it for a little bit but soon finally gave in to watching movies with me. I turned on my iPad and went to the movies I had downloaded and waited for Y/n to pick a movie.

"How do you have so many movies?" She said impressed which made me giggle.

"Well.. you know how we go to a lot of places because we are on tour?"

"Yeah?"

"That's basically why I have so many movies, I spent so much money on these movies but it was worth it, I never get bored traveling."

"But what if you've watched them all and you don't want to watch the same ones over again?" Her eyes locked with mine.

"Netflix."

Y/n smiled, "You are still like the old Lauren in some ways."

My eyebrows furrowed, "How so?"

"You'd do anything and everything just to watch movies including Netflix, it's the littlest things you do."

I chuckled running a hand through my hair before speaking up again, "Like what?"

"You still run your hand through your hair, it's quite cute... and you still act the same sometimes like your humor and how protective you can be of someone." My cheeks began to heat up by what she is telling me.

"Awe you're blushing." Her right hand made its way to the side of my cheek, my eyes closed when her thumb lightly glided over my skin.

"You're still beautiful." Y/n's voice became more soft and I opened my eyes to see her looking at me like she used to. My eyes drifted down to her lips and I slowly began to move closer to her my face inches away from hers.

She moved closer closing the space between the two of us and her lips connected with mine making me feel flooded with emotions. I've missed this so much, it's not like this with Ty.

Wait.. Ty! Oh shit! I'm dating Ty I can't be doing this!

Pulling away from Y/n I said, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that Y/n... I have a boyfriend.."

Instant regret hit me as I saw the y/e/c girl frown and nod that she understands, I really fucked up...

"Um.. I'm going to, uh, go to the restroom I'll be back." She said before unbuckling her seatbelt and walking down the isle.

"Fuck.." I whispered to myself as I ran both of my hands through my hair thinking of what I should do.

My thoughts get cut short when Camila sat down in Y/n's seat making me look at her very confused.

"Y/n's sitting next to Dinah now. That's okay we can talk!" Camila said enthusiastic which made me frown, I probably just messed up everything with Y/n.

"What's wrong?"

"It's complicated.. let's just watch a movie."

** ** **
Your point of view:

I completely forgot that Lauren has a boyfriend... fuck I feel like such an idiot!

Walking down the isle on the plane I spotted Dinah and Camila talking and I stopped in front of them, "Hey guys?.."

"What's wrong babygirl?" Dinah said and they both looked up at me and I frowned.

"Can I switch seats with you Mila?"

"Yeah I'll sit with Lauren.." she said standing up and sliding past Dinah and going to where I was seated.

Once I was seated next to Dinah she looked at me waiting for me to speak, "Lauren and I kissed.."

"Oh no..."

"Yeah and I forgot she had a boyfriend and I feel like a complete idiot!"

"Y/n... I thought you weren't going to fall for her again? What happened?"

"I don't know, I really don't know.  Maybe I was caught in the moment, I'll get over her while we are in Paris."

"Okay..." Dinah said unsure but then looked at where Camila and Lauren were and Lauren was looking at me, when we made eye contact I looked away.

"Let's sleep yeah? I'm tired and you look like you are too." I nodded my head and leaned my head on her shoulder closing my eyes.