Coffee 18

No ones PoV:

Today was once another beautiful day the leafs are falling off da trees Edd making the breakfast having a great day. Until he heard a knock at the door, he walked over with a mixing bowl in his hand full with pancake batter. He opened to reveal a happy Tom holding his base case. "Uh hey Tom what you doing here so early?" Edd question him mixing the pancake batter. "Came here to visit." Edd let him in. "Well Tord still sleeping, but I don't mind if we had a chat." Edd smiled and he pointed where tom should sit. "So Tom heard a thing or two." Edd turned on the burner. Tom sat lazily on the chair. "Yeah and what is that Edd? Ohh a grape!" Tom said and picked the grape and ate it. Edd walked over and put three plates on the table for the pancakes. "Uh Edd you don't have to cook for me." Tom said. "Oh is that so. Well your having some no matter what." Edd said flipping the pancakes. "So you harassed one of my dearest friend Tom." Edd said still cooking. "Heh so he told you..." Tom rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yes I heard. Tom I don't think I can leave Tord alone with you anymore." Edd said pointing at him with the spatula in his hand. "So your gonna play that way uh. Well you can't be alone with Matt then." Edd eyes opened little wide and crossed his arms. "Tsk like that could affect me." Edd smirked. "Huh well. I will just have to tell Matt that right now I guess." Tom started to pull out his phone and began to type. Edd was fiddling with the pancakes and put them on each plate. "Well I'm gonna press send soon. I mean you could stop me.." Tom said giving him time to think about it more. "Ugh fine! Just leave Matt out of it. I will let you be alone with Tord." Edd sighed and seen Tord at the door frame.

"Edd what do you mean "be alone with tord?" Tord walked up to him. Edd sighed and put the plated Down on the table. "I just don't want anything bad happen to you." Edd looked at the floor "Edd look at me. Tom was just teaching me a lesson, that I shouldn't be sleeping around." Edd looked at Tom to see him just nodding at him. "Ok I will stop worrying about it. But tom if you ever hurt him." Tom got up and held Tord by the waist. "Edd I won't. I will protect him." Tord push tom way. "Heh nuh uh. I could do that myself." Tord smirked and sat in a chair. "Kay I'm gonna eat my pancakes before they get cold."

They all sat at the table eating the gud eats. Having a great time but they noticed they were missing someone. "Matt." They all said laughing. "Tom call him over!" Tom laughed. "I'm on it." "Tord go to the television and turn on Netflix!" Edd said. Tord stood up and saluted at him and booked it to da living room. "And I Edd will do the hardest part, cooking the popcorn."

Edd walked over the cabinets and pulled out 4 bags of popcorn then tossed them in the microwave. Edd stretched out his back. "Ah that was tiring." Tord just looked at him unamused. "You didn't even do much." Edd looked at him. "You didn't either. I Of course I had to cook something." "More like just put it in a box and warm it up." Tord said crossing his arms. Edd walked up to the ice box and grab a cola.

They both walked to the living room to see tom laying on the couch looking for a movie. "Hey Tommy boi have you called Matt yet?" Tord questioned him. Tom looked at the both of them and walked over to Tord. "So your giving me nicknames are we?" Tom looked down at Tord. "Yeah got a problem?" Tord smirked. "Yeah actually...... Commie." Tord glared at him. "Tsk don't have to get salty Jehovah." Tom just pulled him by his collar and pecked him on the lips. "Fine you win." Tom said. "Yeah I'm going to go check on the popcorn, you guys can find movie for us to watch." Edd said then left. Tom and Tord laughed, they both sat on the couch looking for a movie together.

~20 minutes later~

(Matt has joined the party) jk..
They all were sitting on the couch cuddling with their partner.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DA END!

What a cute ending for this story. :) Was nice reading your comments they made me laugh. If you wanna see my lame drawings go check out
K bai!!