Coffee 2

Edd's PoV

Me and Tord have been working our asses all day. Which is surprising, we usual never this busy. But I guess it probably because of the nice day. "So edd will you tell me now, why you were blushing earlier??" Tord said cleaning cups. "Uhh it was nothing!" I walked up the stairs and got clean up in the living room. "Tord!! Close up the shop!" I yelled from upstairs. I can't tell him what happened between me and that Matt guy. Its so embarrassing!

(Back to where Tord left Edd alone with Matt.)
{*Flashback*}

*As I handed the books over to him, I seen Tord leaving towards the male named Tom. "So Edd what are you doing this weekend?" Matt said interrupted my train of thought. "Uhh nothing much. Tord and I are just going to watch movies." He lean forward and whispered in my ear. "Well if me and you were together. I will give you the time of your life~." I stepped back holding my ear.

"Uhh.. W-what?" I could feel myself burning up. Matt smiled and put his finger on his lip. "Shhh." Matt pointed towards Tord and Tom. "Well it was great meeting you edd, but its our time to leave. But I will be seeing you again~." Matt kissed the top of my hand and left. "So Tom are you ready to go? We have to get back to the house." Matt said and the both of them left.*

Back to reality.

Well I don't really want to tell Tord that he will started teasing.

(Timeskip)

Tord had closed up the shop for tonight. "So did you clean up the floors?" I asked Tord he just answered with an nod. "Okay thanks! Well dinner is on the table!" "OK thanks Edd. Just let me change and I will meet in the kitchen." Tord said heading upstairs. I walked towards the kitchen and set the plates.

Tord's PoV

Edd made dinner which I can't wait for! I took off the apron, something fell out? I walked over to the bedside and picked it up. "Umm weird.

I hanged the apron and sat down on the bed taking of my socks. I looked at the piece of paper it was folded in half.