Coffee 4

No ones PoV:

As the boys got ready for their big date tonight. Tord got a message from one of his Buddy's.

Pat
Where are you? Me and Paul are waiting for you at the dance?

Tord
I'm sorry! Maybe we can have our own party? Edd is a really shy person.

Pat
Okay fine. But your buying the drinks.

Tord
Lol fine. Now go have fun! Its your guys party after all. And welcome back from the army.

Pat
Thanks Tord. Ttyl

Tord lied to his friend so that him and Edd can go on their date. Tord really wanted this but he doesn't really know why. After all what happen to him on his last date, they made a fool out of him. Pretending to like him just to expose him in front of everyone at his ex's party with all his friends. Edd never really liked going to party's so he didn't know what was going on with Tord.

Tord felt good about the date, knowing he will be with Edd (kinda) and the fact that their mature. So nothing can go wrong right? 

*beep beep*

A horn honking at the drive way. Tord quickly walked over to the front window and see that Tom leaning on the car and Matt at the driving seat.

"EDD THEIR HERE!" Tord yelling across the room. He turned his head to see Edd standing right at the couch. "Yeah Tord you don't have to yell. I was right here." Edd said itching his ear. "Sorry edd. I thought you were in your room. Heh"

Edd and Tord headed downstairs to put their shoes on. Once Tord open the door he seen Tom standing about to knock.

"Ouh. I see that your ready." Tom said holding out his hand Tord gladly held on to it. "Hey Edd! Matt is waiting for you in the car. You get to sit in front with him." Tom winked at Edd, he started to blush like crazy. "Thanks Tom for telling me." Edd looked down walking towards the car blushing.

Tom open the door for his smol date. "Tord I have never realized this, but your kinda cute and small." "W-what?" Before Tord can say anything else Tom been shoved into the car and falling onto Tord.

Tom immediately got off him and looked at the attacker. "Hehe. Sorry Tom but you were taking for ever to get in." Edd said closing the door. Tord sat on the other side on the car, blushing what just happened. He knew that Edd just made that up. So that tom would fall on top of him and make him blush.

(Few minutes later)

As the boys were in the car, Matt driving them to the theatre. Tord in the back of the car was thinking of a way to make Edd blush just as he did to him. (Tsk Edd your in for it.. But how will this work?) Tord thought to himself. He looked over to Tom who was looking out the window. (I wonder if Tom will help me?) Tord pulled out his phone and tap on an app. Notes. He passed his phone secretly to Tom. Tord caught his attention and Tom grabbed Tord's phone from his hands.

They been handing notes back and forth on the phone. So that Matt and Edd wouldn't hear what their planning.

(At the theaters)

The boys got out of the car and entered the theaters. Matt and Tom went to go buy tickets while Edd and Tord went to buy popcorn and soda.

"Edd I know what you are planning and its not going to work." Tord said grabbing a bag for him and Tom.

"What do you mean? Tord I'm just enjoying our time together." Edd smiled also grabbing a bag of popcorn. Tord knows what he was up to and he was not going to let it happen.

Tords eyes followed Edd to were he was walking. "Well guys me and Tom have pick out a movies. Edd and I will be watching The Notebook." (Sorry I didn't know any romantic movies myself...) "While Tord and I will watch lights out." Tom said waving the tickets back and fourth. The boys were happy with the movies they had picked out. Matt and Edd walked separate ways from Tord and Tom.

Edd's PoV:

Matt and I started walking away from Tord. I hoped that he would be okay, I mean he could always text me if there was trouble. "Edd I can't wait to watch this with you." Matt said walking through the big doors. "Yeah I cant wait to watch it as well. Tord never wanted to watch it with me." I chuckle.

Once we entered the movie room. We seen not a lot of people, their likely to be couples. Matt found a spot at the back, I found out barley people don't like sitting back their. So more privacy for us..

The movie began...

Sorry that forever to up load.... But school is stressing me out...  Yes I know "you have school still?!" Yep I live in Canada so we still have school.