Coffee 12

I can't believe ppl read this.. Anyways here you go a chapter.

Tord's PoV:

"Edd I am not letting them in!" I looked at him crossing his arms. "Come on Tord. I bet they were going to tell us sooner or later." Edd walked over to the door and open the curtains to see Matt and Tom begging him to let them in. "Don't do it Edd." He looked back at me and gave me puppy's eyes. "Fine go ahead, but I'm noting going to be here." I glared at Edd and left the coffee house and into my room.

I grab my hoodie that was laying on the floor beside the nightstand. Grab my pack of smokes and walked out of my room. I silently walked past the living room and into the hall, only to see them talking about me. Trying to get me to forgive them. "Tsk." 'Like I would do that.' I looked away and headed towards the back door. I grab the door handle and opened it there was a path that lead to the park. I open the pack of cigs and grab one, then lit it. 'Edd and the others don't know I smoke. So have to to return home late. So the smell wears off.'

I seen the park the sun was setting, the sky was getting dark and the stars started appearing all over the night sky. 'I have to admit that it was kinda of scary and cold. But not scary enough to walk back home.' I seen the swings and walked over to them. I looked up and seen the blood red moon. 'Wow I forgot tonight was the blood red moon. Wish I wasn't the only one here to see it.' I took another puff. "Heh I probably look like a creep. Just sitting here all by myself." I said to myself. Not even a few minutes passed and heard "Yes you do." I turned around behind me to see Tom. I got off the swing  and drop my cig and stepped on it. "W-what are you doing here?" I crossed my arms and raised my brow. "I came out to find you. Sense you weren't at your house." Tom said walked closer. 'Shit if he gets any closer he will smell the cigarette I just had.' I looked at him and glared.  "And there's a reason why I'm not there!" I walked over to the climbers. I heard his foot steps following me. So I walked a lil faster. "Tom go away!" He grab a hold of my hand. "But I came here for you. Why you so upset?" I  looked up at him. "Because of you! Why didn't tell me who you were?!" I pointed at him at the chest. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer. "I was going to tell you, when it was a better time. But then matt blog something on his stupid blog about the coffee house. Sorry you had to find out like this." I looked away from him.

"Well you should of told me when we met!" I tried getting out his grasp but he held on to my wrist tight. "Ouch let go!" I tried shoving him off me so I could get away from him. "No, until you listen to me!" He pleaded. 'Why should i give him my time?' I looked into his pitch black eyes, the moon was reflecting off them... "Fine I will listen. Just let go of me." I sighed and he then let go of me. "Okay thank you." We both sat down on the climber. He look at his shoes and began to talk. "Well it all started when Matt and I where looking for a shop that no one knew." "Hey!" I looked at him and he just laughed. "Sorry, well anyways we found yours and Edd's coffee house downtown it seem quiet. It seemed a good place to eat the one problem was that if the owners knew us?" Tom looked at me it seem like forever I was looking into his eyes. That's when he broke the silence. "Well thats when we both noticed that the both of you didn't know us. So that's when we began our dates." He smiled at me I blushed and looked down at the ground. "I-Im sorry Tom. I should of give the benefit of the doubt." "No no its fine tord. If I were you I would did the same. Heh"

"Well should we go home?" I suggested. Tom got and agreed. So we both started a our journey home. "Oh and tord." I  looked at him. "What?" "I know you smoke." My eyes widen kinda shocked. "W-what no your crazy. Psh." "Oh come on i seen the cherry in the lit." He laughed. "Its okay. Im an alcoholic so your fine." He said." I smiled and we continued on walking down the street to the house. I looked at Tom the street lights where bright so I got to get a good look at him at night. I scaled down towards where is hands were. 'I wonder if he would like to hold hands?' I thought about it for a while. 'But what if he reject it? Maybe he would be caught hold hands were with me?' I sighed looking down at the ground. "What's wrong?" He looked at me. "Oh it nothing really. Just tired really." "Okay."

~~le Timeskip~~

We both made back to the house seen Edd and Matt sleeping on the couch the the t.v. still on. "Heh that's kinda cute." I pulled out my phone and took a picture. "Yep this is keeper." I whispered. Tom shook his head and laughed quietly. "You know you could use this picture against Edd if you need too." He whispered and smiled. "Your right!" I grab the remote and turn the telly off. "Well looks like you could sleep here or you can go home." I walked to the kitchen and grab a glass of water. Tom walked behind me. "Well I rather just stay here for tonight. To lazy to drive home." He put is head on my shoulder. "Wow you are lazy." "Yeah so lazy that you should carry me to your bed." I felt him smile. "Yeah right! You sir are not sleeping with me. You could sleep on Edds bed."

After my drank. We both headed upstairs. "Well here's Edds room." We stop in front of Edds room. "You serous?" "Yes I'm serous. My bed is too small to fit the both of us." "Oh come on it cant be that bad." Tom said. "Fine if you don't believe me I will show you." I grab his hand and lead him to my room. I opened the door. "See look its a single bed." Tom walked in sat on my bed and patted beside him. I walked over. "See there's not enou-." Before I could even finish Tom pulled me into the bed. "H-hey!" Tom started to cuddle with me. "See we fit. We just have to spoon with each other." Felt him smile, he then pulled the covers over us. "Ugh fine. Have it your way." We both laid there, until I heared light snoring from behind me. I turned around to see toms sleeping face. I tried getting out of the bed but he held me closer to him. Like I was some sort of a teddy bear. I came to except my fate and sleep with him. The window was open and the started to pick up. I was getting cold so I snuggled up putting my head into his chest and fell into a deep slumber.

Yea a chapter! I writing the next chapter so don't worry.