| C H A P T E R T E N |

" Devin stop being so dramatic, that's just how he acts, he's just a flirtatious guy "

After Nathan had walked away I just had to tell Damon about what his cousin did . There's something about him that just gives me bad vibes, like a strong feeling something bad is gonna happen sooner or later.

" No Damon, that was like over the top flirting, and on top of that, the constant winking, and don't you dare tell me that he just has a winking problem " why does he not believe or see what I'm seeing .

His cousin was literally just trying to get with me and he doesn't even see the problem with that .

" Devin, that's literally just how he is, you know what fine, it makes you feel any better I'll talk to him and see what's up when I see him, happy ?

He walks away into the football locker room with an atiitude.

I didn't want to make Damon upset...maybe I'm just overreacting over the whole situation. Maybe that was just his weird way of being friendly. I need to stop acting like this .

I walk into the locker, regretfully forgetting that the smell in here could literally kill you in a matter of seconds.

I head straight to the back of the lockeroom and turn the corner and see Damon sitting on one of the benches, leaning back against the wall with his eyes closed .

I slowly walk over to him and straddle his lap, his eyes open and he just stares at me .

" Damon look I'm sorry, maybe I was just overreacting over this whole thing, he was most likely just being friendly in his own little way " I give him my award winning puppy dog face and wait for him to give in.

He rolls his eyes and wraps his arms around my waist to keep me in place. He leans up and gives me a quick peck on the lips.

" It's ok Devin, and even if he was trying to get with you, you know what I would do " he chucked

" Yeah I know that your violent ass would do, now come on I'm hungry "

I try to get up but he holds me down, I look back down at his face then before I can even process anything, he grabs my face and devours my lips.

After a while our kiss turns from aggressive and erratic to gentle and calm . I literally been craving his lips all day and by the way is not so mini Damon is poking my butt, he's been craving it too.

He grips my butt and bites my lip and a moan slips out my mouth so he takes that opportunity to dive his tongue in my mouth .

" Damon.....We.....Gotta.....Go " I say between the kissing. He starts trails kiss down my jawline and down neck until he stops and starts sucking in this one spot that literally sends me on cloud 9 . 

" Daddy has some business to handle with you first " the way he said that, all deep and husky made me almost faint from pleasure.

" EWWWWWWW WHY DOES IT STINK IN HERE, BOYS STINK! WHERE ARE TH-OOH YALL IN HERE FUCKING !?!? "  she always has to come in and ruin my happy moments like your suppose to be my bestfriend .

I Jump off of him while he  was still kissing my neck and he looked angry when I got off .

" Destiny why are you so loud ? " I say to her while rolling my eyes .

" I wouldn't have yelled if y'all wasn't trying to get freaky in the boys locker room like really ? Hurry up I'm hungry and Danny's waiting so come on now "

Yeah I'm kinda hungry too so I'm not about to argue with her. When she turned around to leave , complaining about how it smelled in here, I turned to look at Damon who was trying to fix himself through his shorts.

He looks at me with those puppy dog eyes pleading me to help but I'm not doing that here .

I give him a quick peck on lips, then another, then another.

" Come on cause I'm hungry " I tell him then he stands up and mumbles under his breath that he hates me and how mean I am and walks past me out the door .

I laugh and follow after him out the school and into the car . Danny pulls out the parking lot .

I turn to Damon and see him still with an attitude looking out the window . He's such a big baby, but he's my big baby and he cant stay mad at me so let's fix this.

I get up and straddle his lap but he still doesn't even look at me. Really wanna play this game ? Ok let's see how long it will last .

I lean down and start leaving kisses all over his face, then his neck, and his collar bone. Then I come back to his neck and start leaving hickeys all over it. Then when he finally turns his head and looks at me . I catch his lips and in a nice gentle kiss .

The moment he starts kissing back I know I got his attention and that I won . Just when I was about to stop and talk he pulled me back into the kiss and flipped me over so that I was on my back and he was on top of me . He started kissing all done my jaw line and neck, leaving hickeys all over .

" I swear to fucking god, if you guys start fucking in the backseat of this car, you guys won't live to see another birthday "

Destiny yelled scaring the shit out of me and Damon . Damon looked back at me whispered in my ear " we'll definitely finish this later " then gave me a quick peck and sits us up and positions me so that way my back is to his chest.

" fucking horny bastards " Destiny whispers thinking we didn't hear but these ears hear EVERYTHING .

I just laugh to myself and and just relax against Damon chest while he plays in my hair .

—————————————————————

I'm so sorry for being gone for soooooooo long . I had so many things going on in my life . I just had to get myself together before I did anything else but now I'm back and ready to give you guys lots of chapters

I also apologize for this chapter not being the best, I was kinda in a rush to give you guys something but I hope you enjoy this as best as u can and make sure to vote and comment .