| C H A P T E R S I X |

" Oh come on , are you really still mad at me ? I said sorry " I say as we walk through my front door Damon hasn't spoken to me the whole car ride .

" Dude, you kneed him in the dick, and from telling from the way he walk out the restaurant and to the car, it seems like you kneed him pretty hard. "

Ok now I feel kinda bad. But I didn't mean to hurt him that bad, it was a last resort thing to get away .

" I said I was sorry , Damon please stop being mad at me . "

He ignores me and continues to look at his phone .

" Destiny where's the bathroom ? " Damon stands up and says. Did he just ask my Bestfriend where the bathroom is ? In my house ? Oh no this not what we're going to do .

" Yeah, the closest and best one is in Devins room, upstairs, first door on your right "

" Thanks " he says then he gets stretching then walks up the stairs to my bathroom .

" Oh no what we're not gonna do is ignore me in my own house " I start to get up and walk up the stairs . He is not about to play the ignoring game with me . I don't like being ignored, not one bit .

When I got to the top of the steps, I quietly walk towards the door and notice it's cracked open so I look inside and see Damon just staring in the mirror and his shirt was off so I had a perfect view of his back muscles. I swear when he done being mad at me I'm going to...,wait no, no Devin be a hoe later. I gotta get him back .

Time to put on my innocent and cute face . I slowly open the door and step behind him and closed the door behind me, but I guess I wasn't quiet enough because he looked at me through the mirror and sighed .

" Get out I'm not speaking to you right now . " Damon says while turning the sink on and splashing water in his face .

" Um first of all you just spoke to me, and second of all this is my bathroom sooo I will be staying right here "
He stares at me with a blank, expressionless face.

" Fine then move so I can leave " NO!! that will not be happening.

I move back towards the door so he couldn't leave .

" Didn't I just say move ? " he looks sexy as fuck when he aggravated .

" Did you ? I don't know "

He try's to push me aside but I'm not going anywhere.

" Yo Devin, MOVE!!! " ugh if he didn't have me turned on already, he does now .

" You know what I'll move you myself " he lifts me up and I instantly wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck .

" Yo get off of me ! " he really has me turned the fuck on right now .

" Only when you talk to me " he just stares at me and then he rolls his eyes and sigh .

He walks towards the sink and sits me down on it . But I'm still latched into him just in case he tries to runaway .

" Your not gonna let go of me until I hear you out huh ? He says staring to my  eyes .