| C H A P T E R E I G H T |

" Welcome To Sunken Meadow Beach !! " Me and Destiny scream as we drove by reading the sign.

'Shut up already' Danny and Damon said under their breath .

" We heard that " me and Destiny said at the same time .

Danny and Damon chuckle . I mean I can't help it. I haven't been to a beach in so long. Then on top of that, the little dream I had earlier, made me really excited to be here. I have a feeling that today is the start of life changing forever.

I didn't even notice that we got out the car and started walking onto the beach. The sand feels so good on feet. That dream still keeps popping up in my head. Jayden...Kayden...one looked a lot like me and the other looked a lot like Damon...Us moving into one of the beach houses here.

What's so crazy is that the houses on this beach look a lot like the ones that were in my dream...

Wait...this is that same exact beach too..?!?!

Oh my god ! Do I have powers ? Can I see the future ? I'm guessing Damon notice my little panic attack that I didn't even realize I was having .

" Devin, Devin ! Are you ok ? What's wrong ? " he had so much worry and concern in his eyes.

Sometimes I really wonder why he even likes me...

" Devin what's wrong you seemed so happy to come here, but then as soon as we get on the beach it's like your whole mood changes "

I look at him then I look at Destiny and Danny and they both look worried too.

" Damon take him for a walk down the beach and talk to him, I can tell that he wants to tell you something but he's scared how you'll react " Danny says while turning around and walking away with Destiny to the water but not before she ran over to me and hugged me.

I smiled at her retreating body. I love her to death. I don't know what I would do without her.

" Damon, i had a dream this morning " I look at Damon and I see a smirk forming on his face.

" Oooh is that what's this about ? Listen I have dreams about you all the time, majority of them were very interesting " he says and walks up to me and squeezes my ass .

" Ugh not that type of dream you horny bastard " I giggle while pushing him away

" Then what are you talking about Devin ? " I'm scared to tell him because I don't want him to be freaked out that I'm already thinking about kids.

" How do you feel about kids ? " he looks at me confused on why I'm bringing up the idea of kids.

" Kids ? Ummm I'm ok with them I guess, I want to have a couple myself  "

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.