| C H A P T E R T W O |

| Devin P.O.V |

The school day is finally over and I'm so ready to be in my bed . I can practically hear my bed calling me into its soft, warm, comfortable sheets .

I make my ways through the halls to my locker, so I can grab my book bag . I open my locker and grab my stuff, then all of a sudden something hard hits my head causing me to scream in pain. " Owwwww ! " I look down and notices the object that was thrown at me was a football . " WHO THE FUCK THREW THAT !?!? "
I boomed through the halls as everyone gets quiet and looking around for the person that threw it . " It was me, but it's not like your gonna do anything about it "
I know that voice all too well. Why can't this boy just leave me alone , it's like he's obsessed with me . " Honestly, what the hell is wrong with you Edward ? Why do you feel the need to constantly bother me ?"

" Because your a faggot ! A dirty, ugly, stupid faggot ? " all I did was look at him and laugh . " Are u Done ? " I could tell he was getting frustrated by the minute. " Suck a dick ! " Well time to be petty ," Oh, your daddy didn't tell you ? I was basically sucking the soul out his dick the other night " the whole hallway bursts into fits of laughter .

Edward turns bright red and storms off down the hall embarrassed . Oh I'm not done yet, " Hey Edward! " he turns around looking pissed as fuck . I pick up the football that he had three at me " You forgot this ! " I threw the football as hard as I could, beaming it at his chest, the football connects with his chest causing him to cough loudly, and look at me shockingly . I chuckle to myself and head towards the exit of the school so I can get in my car and go home .

When I get outside I notice somebody standing next to the car beside mine . He looks really familiar . Once I get closer to the car I remember exactly who it is . It's that new cute boy. What was his name....Damien ? Demitris? Damon ! Yeah Damon .

Damon looks up at me as I'm walking to my car. I start blushing like crazy so I turn my head so he couldn't see my face . I reach my car door and open the door but it immediately gets closed back by a hand . I whip my head around to be face to face yet again with this beautiful creature . " U-Ummm excuse me but your hand is on my door " and he looks me in my face showing no emotion at all. " I noticed " was all he said. By this moment I'm starting to get annoyed, " Well then can you move it before I move it for you " he started laughing and then looked me back in my eyes , " That mouth of yours is reckless, you should really fix it, or rather I should fix it" he says while smirking . I swear I'm this close👌🏼from raping him in this parking lot .

" Boy if you don't get out my face- " he cut me off by lowering himself to my ear, " and what exactly are you gonna do ? " . The way he whispered in my ear almost made me faint. His husky, deep voice kept me from saying anything slick to him . " That's what I thought, but ayee let me see your phone . " Ok now this boy has completely lost his mind .

" Boy no, for what ?  " He really got me all types of fucked up. " Please ? " he looks me in my eyes and I just melt there, unable to resist him I unlock my phone and hand it to him.

I watch as he puts his number in my phone. He hands me back my phone and I look at his contact which said Daddy Damon😍👅🔐

" You better text me " this boy really put his name as Daddy Damon, in my phone . He's lucky he's cute as fuck because of he wasn't I swear I would disrespect him, his mother, and his grandmother.

" Mhmm Whatever " I say with an attitude . I seriously have a major attitude problem . I need to work on that . I mean but it's not even my fault . I don't try to have an attitude, it's just happens . I get it from my mom .

" What I tell you about that mouth ? " he says stepping all in my face . At this point, our faces are so close that his lips brushed mine and it sent shivers throughout my body.

" Actually, you didn't say anything about my mouth other than it was reckless sooooo...." He just rolls his eyes . Oh no this nigga didn't .

" Don't roll your eyes at me, while your standing here in my face saying how my mouth is reckless , I don't see you doing anything about it " His eyes widens at my response and that cute ass smirk returns to his face .

" You really want to test me right now ? " when he said that, a whole bunch of possible things he could do go through my mind . He could kidnap me, or more importantly rape me, but it's not necessarily gonna be rape if I like it.....I need to stop !

" Ok you got it, can I go now ? " I say giving in knowing that if I don't, I could be here all day . " Are you gonna text me if I do ? " He asks with his bottom lip purked out. God please give me the strength from doing nasty things to this boy because I'm this close👌🏼from busting this bussy wide open👅👅.

" Yes Yes , I'll consider texting you now can I please go ? "

He just stares at me, not saying a word . I guess he's observing me to see if I could possibly be lying to him.

" I guess that's better than a no, see yah later princess, don't forget to text me " he says while walking to his car.

" Yeah whatever bye- wait did you just call me a princess !?!?!? " I know this boy did not just call me a princess . He got me all types of twisted . I'm a king, not a princess. My name is Devin King ! But don't sleep on it . Just know that I'm not no princess.

He gets in his car laughing at me . And pulls out the school parking lot . I sigh in relief because I can finally go home and go to sleep .

I get in my car and start it up. I turn on the radio and notice that my baby daddy's song is on, so you know I gotta blast this shit now

Five minutes later I pull into my driveway and turn my car off. I'm so happy I'm home, now I can finally take that well deserved nap.

I walk up the path to my house and open the front door . The house was so quiet, meaning my mom was either asleep or she stepped out for a second .

I put my book bag down on the kitchen table and went upstairs to check and see if my mom was here.

I walk down the hall to her bedroom and pushed the door open. Her room was empty meaning she wasn't here.

I went back downstairs to the kitchen to get me a quick snack before I take a nap . I walk up to the fridge and I see a note.

Dear Devin , Sorry I Left You There. I Thought I Would Be Able To See You When You Got Home But I Got The Time Mixed Up . I'm Sorry . I Left A Card With 500$ On It Because I Know How Much You Like To Shop And Eat , But That Doesn't Mean Use It All . I'll See You In Two Weeks . Love You.

Well there goes my chance of saying goodbye. Oh well. I go back upstairs and heading to my bedroom to take a nap.

It's been like a half an hour and i still can't sleep . I guess I'll tell my Best friend to come over. Me and her have to talk about some stuff anyway...

____________________________
Hope You Guys Enjoyed This Chapter. I Didn't Really Like It That Much . But I Finally Got Ig Done

What Do You Guys Think Of Damon So Far ?

Do You Think Devin Is Going To Text Damon ?

Stay Tuned To Find Out !!