| C H A P T E R S E V E N |

Make Sure To Vote, And Comment Your Opinions
-------------------------------------------------

Beep ! Beep! Beep !

Ugh I seriously hate the person that invented alarm clocks . Like do you not understand how many people hate this little piece of junk ? The stupid little thing interrupted my dream . I never wanted it to end.

It feels soooo good out here, the smell of ocean water, the sand beneath my feet. If I could afford it, I would live here forever. With the loves of my life.

" Beautiful isn't it ? Just like you "

I look up from my gaze on the ocean to look up at the love of my life. He stood over me and I couldn't help but gawk at his body looking him up and down all the to the hem of his swimming trunks where you could see his v-line. I look back at his face and I see him smirking at mme .

He sits beside me and then kisses my cheek and neck over and over again and I can't help but laugh because it tickles.

He stops after giving me a big ass hickey, he chuckles then lays down. I lay back on his chest and lean into him to get comfortable.

" I fucking hate you "
All of a sudden he burst into fits of laughter . He really thinks this shit is funny. Ok, I got something for that ass.

I sit up and sit on his lap and made sure to sit right on his dick and I could already feel him getting hard .

He automatically stops laughing and looks me in my eyes.

I push his body down so he's laying down, and start kissing his soft lips .

His hands find their way into my ass then I start grinding on his lower half causing him to groan .

He dove his tongue in my mouth and explored my mouth .

I placed kisses all down his jawline, left some hickeys on his neck, and down his chest, all the way down to the hem of his swim trunks .

I act as if I'm about to pull down his shorts but but I just simply let them go. He really thought I was joking.

" What the fuck!! Come finish what you started ! "

All I did was put on my shades and lean back and continue reading my book on my tablet, acting like nothing ever happened .

" Oh nah, get over here, you can't just make me all horny and shit and just leave me. " he rolls on top of me and starts tickling me and leaving kisses all over my face . I was laughing so much my stomach was starting to hurt.

" Daddy ! Leave Papa Alone ! "
Ahhh here comes my two bundles of joy. Jayden & Kayden, twins. We adopted them after me and Damon bought our house .

" Yeah, Come help me beat daddy up " they ran towards us and then they jumped on him and started punching him, not that they can actually hurt him, their only 5.

He scooped them up and started tickling them and then after 2 minutes went by he let them go off and play in the water for a little bit. I had destiny keeping an eye on them for me .