| C H A P T E R F I V E |

" That bitch needs to hurry up with my food . I feel like I been sitting here for hours . " I say very aggravated . I'm really starving and this waitress is really taking her time with my food and not to mention she keeps looking at Damon & side eyeing me .

I mentioned it to Destiny while Danny and Damon went to the bathroom. When they got back they asked us why we look like we were planning to kill somebody. Me and Destiny just said that nothing was wrong we just hungry, which is half true.

Lord please don't let one of your children come at me sideways because I really have no problem dragging that bitch by her hair all across this place.

Finally our food is here and I swear I almost started drooling.

The waitress started putting the plates in the table but when she was handing my plate, she made it seem like she was gonna hand it to me politely but instead she kinda dropped it on the table.

" Oops sorry about that, it slipped. Oh hey Damon " oh no hold up how does this hoe know Damon and why is she looking at him like that ? I had to give Damon that 'Who the fuck is she' look. I'm guessing he got what im saying because he started speaking but before anything came out his mouth she cut him off.

" Why are you hanging out with that creature instead of your girlfriend ? " hold up girlfriend !? Last time I checked he's my bae sooo I don't get why she thinks she's his girlfriend. But you know let me not say nothing, I wanna see what he's going to say.

" What the fuck do you want Stacy ? I thought I told your dumbass that we are done and to stay away from me ? "

Oh so shes one of those Girls who think they still in a relationship with the guy when they are really aren't ? Well let me turn my petty mode on real quick so I can hurt her feelings.

I turn his head towards me and lean in to kiss him. A few seconds into the kiss I heard him moan, every time I hear him moan it turns me on even more.

" Devin..." He moans against my lips and it makes me want to do this a little longer but this isn't the time right now . I just wanted to show her that he's mine and he ain't going no where.

I pull away after giving him one more quick peck and he starts groaning. Sorry baby but your gonna have to wait .

" Your gay now!?!? Your a fucking fagget !?! Since when!?! Ok now this bitch must be out her damn mind if she think she gonna talk to my baby like that and not get hit.

I tried to get up but Damon stopped me from going mike Tyson on this hoe.

" First of all I'm bi and to answer when it happened...right after I broke up with you. I guess you can say your pussy game was so whack that it made me play for the other team. "

Me, Destiny, & Danny are trying our best to hold in our laughs but it's really not working .

" My pussy game is what!?!? But you said my shit was the best you ever had ! "

" Bitch I was lying, why would I say your shit was the best I ever had if it smelt like a fish market. Every where you go, smell that shit, every time you walked past me I smelt it, I even smell it right now and your making me lose my appetite, so please do me a favor and go home to wash your smelly pussy, thank you and have a nice day.