Werewolves Sterek Dethan Scisaac :)

Chapter 1

Ethan's POV

I looked around to see if I could spot anything strange. My brother and I had just walked in on Danny and his boyfriend kissing and it did hurt to see Danny kiss someone else because I still love him. I was pulled out of my thoughts by a shadow run past.

"Did you see that" Aidan asked.

"Yeah" I replied I slowly started to walk towards the end of the room when a head popped around the corner before disappearing again. Suddenly there was a crash and Aidan rushed around the corner followed by me and Danny and his boyfriend :'(.

When we got around the corner the was a girl and what it looked like her leg was trapped. She had red hair, she was pale, she was wearing a black top, black skinny jeans and black converses.

Aidan and I rushed over to her because we could see blood come out of her leg where it was trapped.

"Ahhh" She cried out trying to get her leg out but it was only making it worst. I grabbed her hands to stop her.

"Stop you only making it worst" I told her and she stopped struggling. Aidan grabbed the cord the was around her leg and started to pull it away making wide so she could slip her leg out.

"Thank you" She said.

"What's going on down here" Coach's voice boomed down the stairs.

"Coach some girl got her leg trapped and we were helping to free her leg" Danny said when coach appeared around the corner. He looked down at her and saw the blood on floor. He hurried over and helped her up before helping her out the basement. Aidan and I followed after her leaving Danny with his boyfriend they probably started making out again :(.

Coach took her to the nurse to see about her leg. After the nurse had finish looking at her leg. The nurse said she need to join this school so she could she how her leg was recovering.

But when the nurse asked for her name it shocked us what her last name.

"Please my I know what you name is please" The nurse asked her.

"Misty Wolff" She replied.