I was still smiling and chuckling a little.

"Looks like she does make noises." Bret whispered and I scoffed and flung my head around.

The period was finally over and I ran out to my next period.

*Time skip*

I got out of class and let out a big sigh.

"HAHA, someone's happy to be out of class." Jake said, practically skipping towards me.

"Duh, you know I hate school." I remarked with a scoff, but Jake knew I meant for it be like a joke.

"Well, let's go get some lunch."

"You know we can't eat, right?" I deadpanned.

"Ya, but we can still dream." He said with sparkles in his eyes.

Jake then ran off to the lunch room and I followed, more slowly.

I found our table and sat down, then laid my head down. When a certain topic came up that intrigued me.

"So, have you guys seen the new student?" Vickie asked, in a gossipy voice.

"Ya, isn't her name, Bret?" Felix said, picking at his food.

"Ya, I think so." Vickie answered, cocking her head in thought.

They all then looked across the lunch room and I followed their gazes and saw Bret talking with some of the popular girls.

"How much you bet they're just trying to get laid?" Jake joked.

"I'm sure they are, just look at her." Felix said, mostly monotone but with a slight pitch change.

"She's smoken. What do you think Ali?"

"Um, I don't know she's ok." Alice answered, waving the question away.

Then Jake jumped up.

"Hey Felix you should get a read on her."

I felt bad that my brother was about to read her mind but I was also a little intrigued. Felix stared at her for a few seconds with the most concentrated face a person could have.

"So, what did you get?" Jake asked, vibrating in his chair.

"Nothing, nothing at all." Felix said with a confused look.

"WHAT?! what does that mean?"

"I can't read her mind."

We all looked at Felix in shock and at Bret. Felix could read anyone's mind, no matter how much mental power they had.

"Eh, maybe I'm just a little hungry and out of it." Felix shrugged, ignoring the scenario.

We all shrugged in agreement but still, it was weird.

*Time skip*

It was finally last period. I went in and sat down when I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey, stranger"

I sighed and looked up at Bret.

"You don't seem happy to see me."

"'Cause I'm not."

"Aw, does little miss Alice not like me?"

"No."

"Ok, well I like little miss Alice and I think I'll grow on her."

I looked at Bret like she was crazy when all of a sudden she just smiled at me, like a big dork might I add.

I looked away felling my face getting hot.

Thankfully the teacher walked in before she could say anything else.

*Time skip*

I walked outside to meet my siblings when I heard someone yelling after me. I turned around and saw Bret walking across the parking lot.

"See you tomorrow, Alice!"

I looked away from her and I knew she did another stupid smile. I walked over to my siblings.

"Looks like Alice got a girlfriend." Vickie teased.

"I did not!"

"Oh, protective much." Jake said, joining Alice.

"So, how'd you meet Bret?" Felix questioned, looking at the sky.

"We just have 1st and last period together, she also sits next to me." I answered with a shrug.

"Oh, maybe she could eat with us tomorrow?" Jake said.

"You know we'd just be staring at her while she ate right?"

"A boy can dream can't he?" Jake pouted.

"You're old enough to be a great great grandpa!"

"FINE! An old man can dream right?"

We all bursted out laughing and walked inside and put our stuff down then went out hunting.

*Time Skip*

I was walking back to the house after eating 2 deer, well more like drinking their blood. I could here my siblings talking to my parents.

"And then Alice starts thinking 'I don't even want to be near this girl'"

My whole family burst out laughing at what Felix said.

"Look the beast is back!" Jake said, jumping behind Felix

All my siblings looked at me, gasped, then ran behind my parents like little kids. I just scoffed and walked past then went to my room and started checking instagram.

"Hey, Ali?"

"Yes, mom?"

"Good night."

"Good night."

I then put my phone down and drifted off to sleep.

{So how do you guys like it so far?}
{I just edited this chapter so it'll be better written than the rest of them, but the rest are still good. Just a heads up if you notice the changes}